11- Permission granted.

Moment's ago at the safety zone.

The students were already trembling in fear as they watched the monster wreck havoc on the bridge.

Many vehicles were crushed.

One of which were their school buses.

Seeing the crushed up pieces of metal, their hearts felt heavy.

It was a clear indication that they had just escaped death.

Some even dropped to the ground as realization weighed on them.

They were used to being sheltered by everyone.

Since the day they were born not even a hair was out of place.

And if it was, someone would be held responsible.

But this time they couldn't do anything.

The villain did not care about their background.

In the face of such a beast, their status and wealth was nothing more than scrap paper.

It was the first time they felt so helpless.

"Y-yagi-kun are we going to be okay?", the purple haired girl that had been stalking him since he enrolled in the school asked.

Usually he would look for a way to end the conversation quickly but when looking at the little girls trembling figure, Arthur couldn't help feeling soft.

He stretched out his palm and patted her hair, trying to sooth her nerves as much as possible.

"Don't worry i'm here"

His voice was light and gentle.

She raised her head, purple eyes peered into his blue ones.

Her face reddened, it was the first time he had been so caring to her.

Noticing her awkward appearance, Arthur realized what he did wrong.

Quickly removed his hand from her hair and explained, "The heroes are working on it. I'm sure the situation will be resolved soon. No need to panic"

She nodded at his words.

Their interaction did not go unnoticed by his group and even some of the other students.

Sora sighed and shook his head at him as if wondering when his friend became such a scumbag.

Hikari on the other hand sent him a knowing smirk. It was the type of smirk your father would give you once you introduced your girlfriend to him.

It made Arthur feel weird especially since he was mentally older than the brat.

"Shut up"

"We didn't say anything"

"... You guys only get bolder and bolder as time passes huh?"

Then started the usual banter between the three.

It's just that as Arthur scanned the crowed, he didn't notice Momo.

She had too seen the interaction between the two and for some reason there was a bit of annoyance in her heart.

She didn't understand why she felt irritable all of a sudden but didn't well on it for too long as she watched the three idiots start their brawl.

The light atmosphere did not last soon though.

A gunshot was heard clearly by them even from their distance.

The next moment they all watched as the villain morphed into a huge squid like creature. It's being towering over them like they were mere ants.