🤍 when they were boyfriends 🤍

Work count: 3640

Pretending to love someone was easy for tweek. Its not like it came to him because of dramatic back story, he was able to pretend to be inlove with Craig for a more simple reason.

He actually loved Craig. That's how.

It was harder for Tweek to pretend that he didn't love the black haired male when it was only of two of them.

When the two of them were together in public, Craig would always act more caring towards him and make tweek blushed by holding his hand and calling him pet names.

It was easy to fluster the small blonde, everytime people saw Craig fluster Tweek, they would look in awe and the girls mostly would break into fan girl mode.

They acted like the two really cared for one another, but tweek got hurt when Criag would say 'we're not gay, tweek'  .that hurt tweek, more then when anything. It was a reminder that tweek had little chance of ever really being with the taller.

Then the two were alone, Craig seemed happier, tweek had noticed even though the boy shows very little emotion. While tweek would still act the same when people were around them, because he enjoyed Craig's presents either way.

And plus, Tweek was okay with thay small feel of heart break as the two continued their false relationship, that how it had been since fith grade, and now here they were in their sophomore year.

Right now, Craig and Tweek were in Mc Donald's, accompanied with Clyde and Token. Clyde had invinted himself to come with the two, dragging poor Token with him.

Tweek and Craig were sitting next to each other, Craigs arm around Tweeks sholder, the blonde was enjoying the closeness. While Craig, acting like he didn't care for anything nor anyone, but was also enjoying
the closeness. Though he would never tell anyone that. He 'wasn't gay' after all.

Clyde and Tolkin sat opposite the other two, Clyde talking loudly with no way to turn him down or even better. Off.

"No, mix the sauces together!" Clyde laughed loudly, pouring all the sauces they had onto his burger box, putting the curry sauce, BBQ sauce and ketchup together.

Token watched, disgusted as Craig just looked away, eating his out food with his free hand.
With tweek, he felt himself cring, having a small spaz.

"Dude... what the fuck" Token muttered under his breath.

"What?" Clyde asked, looking back at his best friend, genuinely confused on everyone's reactions.

"Why would you.." Token trailed off.

"Its nice!" The brown haired boy laughed, picking up a French fry and sticking it in his sauces "wanna try some?"

"I'd rather not, man" Token rolled his eyes, scooting away from the other slightly.

"Whatever, your lose" the boy then turned to Tweek, who had been watching Clydes movements the whole time "you wanna try it tweek?" He grinned, leaning over the table, the French fry right next to tweeks lips.

The blonde flinched and pushed himself into the back of the seat, Craig now Turning to watch.

"Ah! No thank you!" Tweek shook his head violently, his hands also shaking.

"One bite?" Clyle pushed, until Craig knocked the fry out of his hands, watching it fall to the floor.

"Dude leave your horrible sauce to yourself" the black haired kid sighed, placing his head on his 'boyfriends' sholder. Tweek blushed.

"Ooohh the boyfriends getting defensive! Better look out, Token" Clyde jokes, leaning back in his seat, grinning largely at the boy next to him, who just rolled his eyes.