🤍 when Tweek had a cat🤍

inspired by comic at the end
-age: 23-24
Word count: 1760

Tweek let out a sigh as he walked into his apartment found about his cafe. As soon as the door closed behind him, he had collapsed onto the floor.

His head dug into his knees, shaking.

Don't get it wrong, he loved his job, he loved the cafe he owned. But it was stressful a lot of the time, but it took awhile for the feeling to catch up with him.

Tweeks hands found the way to his hair and harshly tugged at his hair. "I hate it..." he sobbed into his knees, it becoming hard to breathe

Once more.

This was almost a daily thing for tweek. He hated it.

"I-i want out... I want out..." he coughed through his tears, he hated the stressed that over flowed his mind everyday "I want out, I want out, I want out" he nearly screamed, slamming his head against the door behind him.

"Fuckkkk" he whinned, his nails digging into his hands, his eyes bright red "I want out!"

Small patting was downed out by the sobbing.

A noirette cat.

The cat skipped to the blonde, nuzzling against tweeks knee.

Tweek opened his eyes and looked down, breathing still heavy. "C-craig..."

The cat just looked at him for a few seconds before meowing and inviting himself into the blonde lap.

"I want out..." Tweek whispered, scratching behind his cats ear. Craig meowed, kneeding his paws into tweeks top.

Another small meow came from the Raven cat, doing an act of almost saying 'I know' or maybe the blonde coffee owner wad going insane.

Tweek watched the cat get comfortable, nuzzling his head into the humans chest. His focus stayed on the cat, messing with the cats tail and ears.

His breathing slowly calmed, eyes almost falling shut as the twos eyes met. "T-thanks craig" he whispered and his head fell from the door, chin resting in his chest.

Another, more dragged on, meow and small purring could be heard. Craig got comfortable on his owner.

The next day, a simular thing happned, Craig went to comfort his panicked blonde once more.

However, this time, tweek and the cats eyes met. "Tweek" the blonde heard a sigh come from the can, causing him to flinch from the voice.

"Huh-"

The confusion brought tweek right from his panic.

The cat stared at Tweek confusion, his head going to the side. He meowed.

The blonde sniffed, wrists rubbing his eyes "I'm g-going insane" he muttered, getting off the floor and moving to his bed.

"Your not"

Tweek spun around, frowning.

Letting out a sigh, he fell back on the bed, Craig laying on his stomach, curling up.