🤍 when Tweek spilt his coffee 🤍

Bully's are made up character 《
》Tw:Bulling, implied self harm, implied cigarette usage, negative self talk 《
》 age: 15-16 《
》Word count: 7280 《
》not edited 《

Tweek flinched, sholders and neck ducking it for some sort of invisible protection. Aaron laughed, pouring the hot drink Tweek craved onto the blondes head. He bit his tounge, he knew if he cried for help it wasn't going to this situation in anyway.

"Thats it, take the burns like a good fag boy you are" Jacob praised in  a mocking tone, watching as Tweek squeezed his eyes tightly to keep the coffee out his eyes and the tears in. It really hurt. The Coffee was still boiling hot, it was only made minutes before leave for school today. The burns turned his scalp and face bright red, his arms, hands and chest also getting burnt as his top became socked.

"Wow, you must have enjoyed that" Asron laughed, throwing the now empty flask behind them, an audible 'crash' was heard "not even begging us to stop, come find us when you have more coffee"
And with that, the two boys left.

All of Tweeks bully's were in eleventh and twelth grade, while he was a suffering tenth grader. And yes, it did suck. This has been happening basically as soon as he walked throght the doors on his first day on ninth grade.

Even though they had inflicted more pain on him on previous time, how they hurt him with one of his only love in this world made it worse then any.

"Kay.." Tweek stood in the empty hall way, coffee dripping down him, his clothes soaked and stunk of the drink. His skin covered with the burns, going bright red. He looked down at the floor, an empty expression on his face, twitching like mad as he help himself back from crying. Some of the hot drunk had gotten in his eyes, so they were bright red and in pain also.

Tweek felt numb after that experience,  even though it was a drink that had no control over what happned, he still felt somehow betrayed by the drink.

Lazily, tweek pulled up his arm, cheking the time, there was fithteen minutes until the halls would fill with students again. It wasn't until tweek moved his arm did he realise how much pain he really was it, it woke him up of sorts. The Coffee had got into the cuts in his arms, burning them.

The more he thought about that pain the more it hurt.  The tears finally fell from his eyes, it REALLY hurt. He looked around and found his  Canvas bag that was originally thrown across the hall way, he grabbed it and his flask as quick as he could and ran to the nearest showerroom that wasnt in use. Once there, he turned on the tap, have freezing cold water right onto his arms,  it felt like sharp pinches and very uncomfortable, but he hopped it would stop the burning feeling.

It took just over five minutes for the burning to stop. About ten minutes until the current classes finish.

Next he  Continuously splashed water on his face, also filling the sink up so he could just dunk his head into it. When he did, he held his breath for about a minute, pulling his head out the water, he was out of breath. He hadn't ever held his breath for that long.
Looking in the mirror though, the redness on his face went don't quite a lot. "Tha-thats good"

The he turned to his bag, looking through it for his spare change of clothes. Which he only recently starting bringing after he was beaten black and blue, he was pretty sure he lost an unhealthy amount of blood that day, since he had fainted three times. So, incase that ever happened again, he brought a spare charge of clothes and kept bandages in the bag.

He rushed to one of the showers, taking off  his clothes that stunk out of coffee. He cringed when seeing the burns go all down his body and all the self inflicted wounds to go with it. So he decided, a cold shower.