🤍 when Tweek played with cars 🤍

》 AU《
》Any art shown is by me《
》Edited《

Tweek and craig, they were in their mid twenties now, nearly late twenties and the two had been married for three years. Since twenty two, twenty one, while they had been dating since only ten years of age. Without a doubt the boys knew they would be spending the rest if their lives with one another.
That was something they had both silently agreed on long before Tweek gave Craig a ring.

The proposal was slightly messy and Tweek felt like he rushed the whole thing, but Craig loved it all the same. Even if Tweek fell down while on one knee all the same.

On the night they got married, it was probably then when Tweek and craig had truly realised how much they were inlove. The suit Tweek had wore was a mess like any other shirt he wore, seeming to never nail how to do his own buttons.
Half way through the ceremony Tweeks mom had gotten up just to sort his shirt out.

While on the day, it felt like Laura, Craig's mom never stopped taking photos. He kicked her out the hall while Tweek and him did their first dance. The dance to 'A thousand years'  by christian perri since Twilight was a guilty pleasure for Craig to watch. And also since Tweek wanted to dance to a sing by crazy frog.

Their honeymoon took place the day after the wedding so they were able to drink and stay their late.  Tweek had picked their honey moon to be in Paris as that was the place he wanted to go more then anything.
They even took their time to put a lock on the 'love lock bridge' in Paris. Showing off thier love nationally.
And they had spend two weeks in the great city of France.

Years after the wedding and honeymoon, the two adults were as happy as ever. It may seem impossible, but they've only ever had three serious fights over the years. But they lived and learnt and they know not to bottle emotions and thoughts up and keep to themselves.

Not like either of tem was good at hiding emotions anyway...

"Gah-" Tweek ticked as he walked through the front door of the house, quick to throw his work bag by the door like any other day, knowing Craig would roll his eyes and move it later.

To which, the ravenhead patted down the stairs and gave his usual small smile when seeing his small husband back from work. "Hey babe, good day?" He asked, watching as Tweek tried to balance on one foot to take a shoe off.

"Sure.. ngh- I don't know!" He whinned and threw the first shoe in a random direction, the other shoe following seconds later "why does everyone, ack- h-have children!"

Unsure how to answer, Craig picked up Tweeks shoes and placed them by the door. "Well, I don't know honey, they probably, most likely, wanted them" he sighed, going to hug his distressed blonde.

"Hm- Yeah, I know! But everyone has them! And w-we don-"

"Do you want a child or something, babe?" Craig interrupted, looked off to the wall behind the other, his fingers tapping Tweeks waist, "if you want them, you would tell me, yeah?"

Tweek went silent for a few seconds, "I.. I don't know, like, ngh- they seem like a lot of pressure!"  He admitted, pulling on Craig's lounge top, moving closer to the his face also "and plus! How am I gonna be a good dad?"

"Just because your dad did a shit job at helping you grow up, doesn't mean me you will be.." Craig commented, hands trailing to the boys ass "and you said you might not be a good husband, but look at you"

The blonde gently smiled, when it was mentioned that the two were husbands, it always filled his stomach with butterflies. He was able to keep this great more all to himself for the rest of his life.