🤍 when it was Christmas 🤍

A/n: posting this for Christmas so enjoy and hope you all have a good day!
> au <

Almost no one in the class was listening to the dead beat teacher. And frankly , Tweek wasnt even sure the teacher knew what she was saying as the clock counted down until the Christmas break began. The was the classroom was acting , chanting down the seconds left, reminded the blonde of that one scean from high school musical two.

Was everyone gonna start singing?

Tweeks eyes widened and be looked around the zoned out class, some people in this room were definitely stupid enough to suddenly break out into song and dance. "Ngh- oh Jesus.." Tweek hissed under his break, earning a small glance from his boyfriend. Craig. But then Craig quickly looked away and back at the clock , counting the seconds himself. The other side to Tweek was Clyde, who was slamming his fists on the desk every time a seconds passed. Normally a teacher or Wendy ( who sat in front of him ) would tell him to shut the fuck up when doing something stupid or distruptive. But with now less then thirty seconds of the term, what was the real point?

As the seconds went down, now past ten seconds.. and then five seconds... and then the last seconds past. "Woo!" Clyde slammed his head off the table on excitment and shot out of his chair , grabbing his bag and marching right out the classroom, being the first to leave the class before the teacher wished anyone a good Christmas.
Everyone else wasn't far behind also running out the class to head home, the teacher also was in a hurty to leave the classroom.

All until it was only the blonde and Craig left, taking their time to put their books and pencil cases back in their backs. the two happily walked out the classroom seconds later, halls filled with students hurring around to get the hell home or as far away from the school as possible.

"they act like the place is about to blow up" Craig clicked his tounge , reaching out to hold onto Tweeks hand so he doesnt lose him through the crowds. Tweek shook his head as his boyfriends words but took a small side step closer to him "better not blow up, ngh, when I'm inside here anyway" the blode shook his head.

the two took a small stroll over to their lockers, since the lockers had been assined by the letter of their last sames, the two gay teens were lucky to have their lockers side by side. however, the walk to their lockers had been an overly dramatic walk as a group of seinors pushed passed the two of them. craig and Tweek only in their sophomore year.

"assholes" craig scoffed under his breath as he pulled his hat over his eyes in annyoyance as Tweek continted to walk and showned the now blind noirette to their lockers. "ngh- you will probaby be like that whe we are seniors" Tweek giggled and began to unlock his locker, letting go of tuckers hand.
"i wont! Stans already like that too, its so annoying! i hate people" Craig whined, placing his head on Tweeks shoulder as the blonde pilled books into his locker and taking a few out that hw might need over the break.

"me too, they are all too stressful" Tweek agreed and closed his locker "want to put your things away?"
"mm, nah" Craig shook his head and stood back up "I'll just take them home with me"

tweek rolled his eyes "gimme your books" he then sighed, knowing if Craig was to take his school books home, they would never to be seen again. "why..?" Craig rasied a brow as Tweek took his school bag as unlocked his locker, oviously knowing the noirettes code to get into the metal cupboard. "becuase your very stupid and i'm saving you so, ack- , so many detention when we come back to school in january" Tweek hummed.

"whatever honey" craig shugged his shoulders and watching as Tweek also losed his locker before doing a grabby motion iwth his left hand. tweek looked down at his boyfriends hand and raised a small brow at him "uuhhh, what?" he let out a nervouse laugh.
"i want your hand" Craig sighed and decided to grab just simply grab Tweeks hand.