🤍when Craig liked flowers🤍

TWEEK WORKD AT A FLOWER SHOP.

there were many mysteries about the one and only Craig Tucker, but the most eye catching surprise he has was the one day he waked into school with a small goofy smile of his face, the smile barely seeable but still noticeable to those around him.

The raven head walked down the hall of the busy school, people giving multiple short and snappy looked over at Craig as he looked down at a white flower and twirling it in between is middle finger and thumb. no one dared to comment on why the boy was holding a flower, that was for Clyde Donovan to find out and spill around the school.

"ha! what's with the flower?"  Clyde laughed, leaning against Craig's locker so he wouldn't be able to open the metal door. 

Craig rolled his eyes and shoved Clyde from his locker and opening it so shove some of books into it and gently placing the flower into the locker that sat in his space water bottle. he didn't want the flower to die "it not just a flower, its a calla flower, idiot"

"c-c-come on, Craig, why don't you tell us?" Jimmy asked, also desperate to know about the lily flower "you p-p-playing a part in romeo and Juliett?"

"it's nothing, shut up" Crag spat and slammed the locker shut, causing some people walking past to flinch from the sudden loud noise heh had caused. 

"well, you cant just come to school basically floating on the air with that fucking flower" Clyde huffed and crossed his arms, pouting like a child. 

"too bad, i had and we are leavening it at that okay? lets get to class"  the taller of the three huffed and walked away, his hand gripping his bag that was slung over his right shoulder.

"f-f-fancy changing the subject" Jimmy smirked, trying to push Craig's buttons. but it didn't work as Craig just sped up his walking pace and blanked his two friends.

walking into class, he took the first free seat he saw and thankfully, there was people sitting around him already so Clyde and Jimmy had no chance of sitting next to him to irritate him through out the lesson. who knows what's said about the other lessons of the day though. 

the next day, something similar happened, small Bluestar flowers were threaded through the small gaps on Craig's bag. once more, people stared and questioned why he did that to the flowers. the stares annoyed the teen, so he just flipped them all off like any normal person. 

"aha, somethings on your bag" Stan marsh said, walking up to Craig "did you know that?"

"I'm not an idiot, now get lost" his hissed at Stan, he really didn't like the other raven head.

Stan put his hands up in a defensive manner and backed away, going back to Wendy and Kyle.

"well, well, well" Clyde grinned and appeared next to Craig with a grin his face "these are nice flowers" the brunet had one of the flowers in his hands, it was clear he was able to take it off his bag, Craig snatched it back and pulled a face.

"piss of Clyde, they aren't yours"

"chill, still not gonna tell me whos the lucky boy~?" he grinned, he had been bugged Craig since lunch yesterday after realising that his best friend clearly had a boyfriend. 

Craig shook his head "not your business" 

"i bet i can guess"

"your expectations for yourself are way too high" Craig sighed and walked to his locker like any other day that included ignoring the brunette.

Clyde sniffed "well, that was kinda uncalled for" 

"you think? i don't think so"

"whatever, I'm going to find Bebe, she will listen to me" the brunette whined and walked off, acting like a toddler once more. Craig didn't care, he rolled his eyes and got needed books for his first class. again, it was like any other morning, being annoyed by Clyde, annoying Clyde, walking to class and flipping people off. a simple Tuesday morning for him.