0.1

crouching down, a little girl with peculiar orange eyeliner picked up a perfectly round rock.

she quinted her eyes at it before harshly throwing it at a ravenette's head causing him to fall down.

"edward..!" another child with blond hair screamed. but a second later, the blond laughed. finding the fallen body of his friend funny.

"pfft.. edward.."

the boy held his throbbing head, "ugh.. s-stop laughing at me, michael..!" baji quickly stood up to glare at the girl who threw a rock at his head.

"y/n! why'd you do that, huh!?"

the (h/c) haired girl didn't spare him a glance and bumped his shoulder with hers before crouching down to take the two pieces of solid that was now broken in half.

"there's crystals in here. if we sell this, we could get money.." she muttered before standing up and inspecting the rock closer to her eyes. "..and then i can buy os-"

baji took the chance and shoved the rock towards her eyes.

"hah! that's what you get for tossing a rock at me!"

"baji!! what if y/nchin goes blind!?"

"ha? don't worry, that won't happen, mikey!"

while the two were conversing, they didn't notice the girl slowly standing up to rub her eyes. she then frowned.

y/n glared at baji before picking up a boulder-

"hey, baji. think fast."

-and smashed it on his face. the girl was a little hot head during her young days.

they could only wonder how she became so calm when she grew up..

"you piece of filth! i'm gonna kill you, baji- how dare you do that to my eyes!"

"c-calm down!" the six year old mikey held her arms to prevent her from killing baji, "y/nchin don't kill him!"

"let go, mikey. let go!" she elbowed his stomach before pouncing on the ravenette who was now lying on the ground crying while holding his bleeding nose.

yup. they could only wonder how she grew up to be so calm.

🕴🕴🕴

"i'm not saying sorry. but here, take this and bandage up your nose."

she extended her hand at baji who flinched.

looking at her palm, he saw two pieces of bandages. he shakily took it before giving it to mikey, silently asking him to cover his nose.

wordlessly, mikey did so.

currently inside a convenience store, the three were all sat near the cashier who was eyeing the (h/c) haired girl. waiting for something. specially, money.

they all stayed quiet before the girl tilted her head.

"also, i forgot my money. who's gonna pay for that bandages?"

🕴🕴🕴

"y/n-sama, where are you!?"

ahh, the servants in the mansion are causing another ruckus again.

just earlier, the only child they're taking care of snuck out without them knowing.

her friends always wondered, 'if she's so rich, lives in a mansion, and has tons of cash, then why doesn't she have any money on her?'

they could only question that until they grow up.

🕴🕴🕴

"keisuke honey, what happened to you!?" Baji's mom questioned while holding her son's face, carresing his cheeks with worry in her eyes.

his nose was still bleeding and dried blood was on the corner of his nose. his mom bit her lower lip at her son's bruised up face.

"he fell down the monkey bars, ma'am." y/n naturally lied to her.

turning around, baji's mom saw a little girl with a dragon shirt answer her question. she clicked her tongue before facing her son again, "kei, i told you to be careful! you even worried dear y/n-chan, look at her concerned face!"

baji glanced at y/n who was not concerned at all.

mikey beside y/n was about to tell her what actually happened to baji but the (h/c)nette threw a glare at him.

"we have a contract. you stay quiet, and i'll give you dorayaki for a week. if you even say one word...ones who break their contracts shall suffer the wrath of the rock."

mikey gulped before continuously nodding.

"i- i got it.." he shakily whispered back.

thinking if i should
add childe here or smth.. 😟