1.5

time leap after time leap, the ravenette was tired of all the outcomes he has come to see himself in the future. his eyes were always wide, his body always shook from shock.

on his first timeleap, he came to meet his girlfriend after twelve years.. and he cried just from seeing her face.

the twenty-six year old ravenette met a gang leader, sano manjiro, the vice-president of the gang leader, ken ryuguji, and their childhood friend y/n, who wasn't in the gang but tags along when she feels like it.

he succeeded on saving draken in august  2005, only to come into the future for a new problem to arise.

one time, his girlfriend was alive, but that only ended when in the blink of an eye, a truck came after the car she was on.

the next time he leaped back into the past, he couldn't save baji- another close friend of y/n's. but.. atleast he managed to save kazutora from being killed by mikey.

then came the black dragons dilemma, and then the tenjiku incident.

he couldn't save baji who died by a stab wound.

he couldn't save hinata from getting murdered with a gun.

he couldn't save the shiba siblings from getting burnt inside the church on christmas day.

he couldn't save emma getting hit by a bat on the head.

he couldn't save izana, draken and mitsuya- he couldn't save haruchiyo. and he couldn't stop mikey from killing himself after days passed by.

chifuyu got choked to death..seishu got killed by a bullet on the head. kisaki died and hanma disappeared.

in every future takemichi comes back to, someone always dies.

in every future he comes across, "she's" always the mastermind.

in every future he sees with his own eyes, a certain ginger was always beside the (h/c)nette.

but now, in this future he came back to, everyone is.. gone.

with everyone either dead or he couldn't come in contact with in the future, takemichi was lonely, drowning in guilt from not saving everyone- no, anyone.

he tried to kill himself, he really did.

but the guilt was just too big for him to kill himself. sometimes, he just wants to fix everything- fix where everything was supposed to be, a future where everyone is alive- happy.

but he couldn't do that now with naoto dead. he couldn't go back to the past without seeing anyone that has any relation to tokyo manji gang.

the only one he knows that is alive right now is y/n, who was currently the right-hand man of the leader in a dark organization named the fatui.

takemichi remembered, she was taken in by that organization when she was seventeen, when all the loved ones she had, died. everyone she was close with either died or have gone missing. except for a ginger who was with the fatui all the time.

the fatui was always alive in the future, that was what takemichi noticed from all the futures he experienced.

and here he was now, the time leaper all alone in his room, letting days that turned into months pass by after his last timeleap which was on june 20, 2018. the day where naoto died.

he couldn't come out of his room, his landlady was always banging on his door. but good thing she was nice enough to not kick him out knowing of his circumstances. sometimes, she would leave a box of cup ramen infront of his door.