0.7

lots of screaming, thuds, and rumbling were heard inside the other side of the wall. two nine year old kids idly stood in front of a (h/c)nette, sweating as she observed the two.

pink strands of hair got into her vision along with platinum locks. glancing at the front of her door, she was greeted by two siblings.

haruchiyo and senju akashi.

"so you're senju-san?" the (e/c) eyed girl asked, still having her eyes on the pinkette. the girl flinched from her name rolling off her tongue before cutely nodding her head with heat rising to her face.

"y-yes!"

y/n tilted her head at her before giving off a polite smile. extending her hand towards the girl, senju was dumbfounded for a bit. then surprise took after her when haruchiyo elbowed her side and she quickly grasped her hand and shook it.

"nice to meet you, senju-san. please feel free to call me y/n."

"oh, then please call me senju too..!" she flushed a bright red, the color being darker than her pink hair. y/n found this adorable and ruffled her salmon locks.

the two girls had a flowery aura around them, not minding the thuds and roars inside the (h/c)nette's room. meanwhile senju's brother was flinching from the loud noise going on on the other side of the wall.

haruchiyo finally had enough and snatched his sister's hand and pulled her to the side away from the girl he respected, "y/n-san, what's going on?"

the said girl blinked before grinning, "oh, it's just my lizard going on another rampage..haruchiyo, i suppose you know how to calm him down?"

"catnip-"

"no, he's a lizard. not a cat."

"..then what about your butler rui-san? maybe he knows a lot of things about lizards."

"azhdaha doesn't like him much.." she sweatdropped, "i thought bringing you would be good enough for him since he likes you more than me."

the boy sighed, "well, i'll just appear in front of him, y/n-san."

the (h/c)nette gave him a quick smile before shoving him inside her room and closing the door shut, surprising not only him but his sister too.

"w-what-"

she locked the door and had a mischevious look dancing in her eyes.

"good luck calming him down, haruchiyo!!" she shouted before holding senju's hand and running down across the hallway.

"w-wait, what about my brother?!"

"don't worry about him! for now, you're hanging out with me shopping for azhdaha's food and hats."

sparkles appeared in her green eyes from that one word.

"shopping!?"

"yeah!"

🕴🕴🕴

"senju.."

"y-yeah?"

"..have you brought any.. money with you?"

y/n mumbled while avoiding eye contact with the salmon haired girl. looking down the ground, she didn't feel that guilty that she forgot her wallet because it's been nine years already and she's used to it.