1.7

'so i'm alive in all the timelines hanagaki-san has told me..'

her head on the desk, the top of the class student was out of it. (h/c) hair was sprawled all over the wood, (e/c) eyes focused outside the window, and her lips  slightly parted from all the words takemichi said to her.

he's from the future.

and he claimed that everyone is either missing or dead in the last timeline he came from.

the (h/c)nette was always alive in every future, that was what takemichi exposed to the girl before he walked to his school.

does she believe him? well, y/n doesn't really trust the man inside an eleven year old's body, but she does believe the words he spilled out of his mouth. mainly because the noirette managed to convince her because of all the things he said to her. who she cares about, her best friends, family and secrets.

and here the girl is now, with her head in the clouds. thinking of every possibility that is going to go wrong in the upcoming years.

the only thing she's focusing on right now is shinichiro. sure, the time leaper saved him. but what if-

what if something else happens to him..?

"y/n, darling, do send this to your classmate. he's been absent for... quite a while now."

ah, her teacher's voice cut her thoughts off, resulting her to slowly sit upright on her desk that was placed in the very front of the class.

school was over, and the (h/c)nette was just lingering in her seat, shocking her classmates who saw her so tired looking.

the teacher, mitsuba, opened her drawer, seeing various stacks of neatly placed paper before taking one and writing a long paragraph on it, signing it on the end with her signature. then, she folded it, giving it to the (h/c)nette who was patiently waiting for it.

"his name is taiju shiba, i'm sure you remember his name in the classroom, correct?"

she nodded, "yes."

"okay, great darling. i presume you know his adress?"

"mhm."

"then please, give this to him."

the (h/c)nette stared at the letter in mitsuba's hand before shaking her head.

"i'm sorry to decline, ma'am. but i have a birthday party to get to. and plus, i am not a servant of yours-"

clink.

"what was that?" the teacher tilted her head, on her other hand was her wallet and she shook it, making various coins shake with a noise that got the girl gulping, "oh, i sure hope a student of mine gets this letter delivered.. if not, then these poor coins of mine will be lonely in my hands."

y/n bit her lip.

"i.. i could use a coin right now."

her teacher smirked.

extending her hand that was holding the piece of paper, mitsuba watched in amusement as the (h/c)nette took it from her grasps.

"here you go, darling." mitsuba gave y/n some cash evidently making the (h/c)nette smile.

"..yes," just as she was about to leave, her (e/c) eyes widened, turning to mitsuba to give a bow.

"ma'am, if haruchiyo ever-"

"oh, your emo boyfriend that's wearing a black mask? don't worry darling, i'll just tell him i sent you out on an errand when he gets here. now hurry along."