1.2

it was the first week of y/n being grounded inside the mansion. and she was... bored. her friends can't visit her, she can't go outside and azhdaha was not with her to keep her company.

oh, and school? she didn't even bother delivering a letter to her adviser that she'll be gone for a month.

did she try sneaking out? of course she did! but that only caused her days of being locked up be extended by a day when she got caught sneaking back in her room..

the only thing keeping her company right now is a new friend she made through the window. right next to her house, is well another house. and at the position of her room was right infront of a room of a boy living next door.

since the (h/c)nette was bored in her first day of being locked up inside, she kept talking to the boy through the window with a white board.

of course, the boy was reluctant to reply to her for a while, but that reluctance was soon gone when they talked more with each other every day.

y/n wrote something on her board and raised it up infront of the window, enough for the black haired boy to read.

'how's school?'

was what the ravenette read in his room. with a flick of his wrist, he took out the cap of his marker and wrote his answer down on his own whiteboard.

'boring as ever, teachers kept bugging me to be the class president when nobody wants me to.'

after he saw that she was writing a reply, he put his board down and sighed. nobody wants and likes him in his school, deeming him to be too weird.

he was two years younger than y/n. the girl was living next door ever since they were kids, and he liked to avoid her when they were children because he thought she was too spoiled and she'll hurt him.

which was partially true since she liked to throw rocks when she was two to eight years old.

well, his thoughts were wrong now. he likes to talk to her, she doesn't look spoiled because she explained that she doesn't have a single money with her, and they share some similarites.

the boy now considers the (h/c)nette as his bestfriend!

he snapped out of his daze when he heard a slam from her window. he quickly averted his eyes there and his blue irises glazed over the letters she wrote on her board.

'if you don't want to do what they want you to do, then don't.' she rolled her eyes, 'sucks for them, they could've had a great classroom president.'

when he finished reading that, he saw the stern look on her face along with a frown. the boy smiled at the (e/c) eyed girl, glad that she doesn't hate him like the rest of the kids in his class.

'thanks, y/n-san.'

'anytime, kisaki.'

🕴🕴🕴

"it's been two weeks now.."

haruchiyo mumbled inside their shared apartment. the rooms looked as new as ever, maybe because kazutora has been cleaning it with him. they kept the place neat and tidy since they're waiting for the (h/c)nette, their third roommate to come back home.

tiredly, the blond boy hugged azhdaha that was sleeping on his lap and rest his chin down on top of the lizard's head. he inhaled the reptile's scent that was shared with the (h/c) haired girl, sighing when that only made haruchiyo miss her more.