1.6

fidgeting in his spot, takemichi avoided eye contact from the two boys named baji and kazutora who were observing the time leaper.

the blue eyed boy looked down, fiddling with his fingers with his lips kissing his teeth. his eyes were red and puffy, seeing kazutora who was so young and witnessing baji who's alive. so much time has passed since takemichi has long seen the fanged male that he cried.

it's been a while since shinichiro has left the three of them together. the eldest sano sent wakasa home, insisting that he'll talk to the boys alone on his own.

maybe it's around two am. and takemichi couldn't help but shiver in his spot when he sensed that kazutora stood up, inching closer to him with a glare.

"who are you? as far as i've known, y/n-chan doesn't have a friend called takemichi hanagaki."

the questioned boy gulped, steeling his eyes that are positioned at tiger tattooed male.

"that's because she's been keeping me a secret." he answered with a firm voice, "she doesn't want me to meet you guys yet."

'it's better to lie right now..' takemichi thought, a bead of sweat starting to form on his temple. 'i need to talk to y/n-san soon! i hope she'll understand what i'm going to tell her.'

he suddenly flinched when he felt stomps right in front of him.

"bullshit!" baji scowled, "y/n never keeps secrets from us! she's as talkative as an old man, she spills her own secrets on accident!"

'yikes! that's true.. what do i do!?' takemichi panicked.

he was calm looking on the outside, but on the inside, takemichi was close to pissing himself.

the time leaper can't just say that he's from the future. that was impossible! even he couldn't believe that he could time leap.

and plus, kazutora and baji are just children. he can't just tell them what the future holds. that's just.. wrong.

so what should he do.

he could play dumb- or-

"who really are you, hanagaki-"

"if you don't believe me, then ask me questions about y/n-san." takemichi muttered.

"huh?"

"that should atleast be good enough to trust me."

"we can't trust you even if your answers are correct," kazutora rolled his eyes, "you could be her stalker for all we know."

takemichi choked on his own spit.

"s--stalker!? me??" he pointed at himself with dilated eyes and his jaw wide open. "no way, bro! no way.. besides, i'm interested in someone else."

baji put his hands on his hips, squinting his eyes on the boy.

"hm..."

"r-really! and plus, i only see y/n-san as a big sister.."

"scratches head. baji, you believe this?" the tiger tattooed male turned to the fanged one.

"strokes chin. hm... i don't know. he's fishy."

"real fishy."

they both nodded at each other before tackling the surprised time leaper.

"h-hold on--!"

"you're not gettin' away, hanagaki!!"

"who are you, huh!?"

"as i said- i'm takemichi hanagaki!!"