0.4

droplets of rain fell down from the sky making a strong rhythm that made people inside the mansion sleepy and relaxed along with the pet animals they have.

on the toppest floor, in the very center of the place, there was a room that held high authority. there lies the head of the mansion, also known as the father of our dear protagonist.

with the wild whipping of hair while sprinting, she ran to her father's office to reveal the very reptile she took from the orphanage in yokohama.

the head of the house was a very beautiful man, had brown hair with orange tips on the bottom, had the same features as his daughter too. the very same orange eyeliner under making their eyes stand out more.

as fast as she could, she ran to his room when her father called for a servant to make her way here.

on her left arm, was the animal she stole from the two boys she met a week ago. she had not decided a name to call him yet, opting to call him azhdaha for now.

regarding the rope she told the butler before, she did not use it. the servants all convinced her to use a leash instead on the poor lizard.

finally, she reached the room. she pushed the doors open with sweat all over her face.

she huffed, holding her knees from all the running before mischievously grinning up at him, (e/c) eyes warm as she stared at her loving parent. only parent.

"father!"

the man stopped scribling on a file he was reading before glancing up- or rather, down at his daughter.

"y/n.."

stern expression long gone, his eyes grew soft at his daughter.

the girl stomped her way towards him before representing the lizard she had in her hands, raising it up, hopefully thinking it'll meet her father's eyes.

she raised it up like how simba from the lion king was shown.

"can i keep him!?"

"well, seeing that you've already kept him here for a week, i have no choice but to do so."

y/n madly smirked.

"AHA!"

sigh, he's a sucker for his daughter.

🕴🕴🕴

"that's your pet? wow, awesome..!"

an eight year old blond crouched down to hug the lizard from the ground. rubbing his cheek on the head of the reptile, mikey awed at the sight of it and simply adored it the moment they met eyes.

"what was his name again..azhdaha?" emma questioned while peeking behind shinichiro's legs, seemingly afraid of the animal since it was a little bigger than normal lizards.

the eldest sano pat her head, "what a name.. azhdaha, huh. isn't that from a chinese dragon mythology or something.."

shinichiro stared at the (h/c)nette for a moment before shaking his head with a fond smile.

"you're really into dragons huh."

baji behind mikey stared at him for a moment before looking up at his owner.

"still, i can't believe you were so possessive of him. not letting this little guy meet us for almost.. two years..!" he screamed with his jaw slack, staring at the girl who was glaring at mikey.