When you get sick

Heartslabyul
Riddle
He knows exactly what to do! The first thing he does is run to your cabinets in search of fancy herbs and remedies his mama used to make whenever he felt under the weather.
Then he found you did not have them, nor did Sam. Were they really that obscure?
All you could really do was wait it out, as miserable as it was. He'd check your temperature every hour, make sure you have everything you need, be there for you when you're feeling less than your best. But he refuses to kiss it better.
"No. That's how germs are spread and I can't catch whatever this is."

Trey
He feels really bad for you and runs around trying to get the things you need to feel better. He gets you over the counter pain meds and ice packs primarily, along with a new blanket. It's the single softest thing on the planet.
"Feel better soon, dear."

Cater
He's clueless as to how to help you feel better. But he can make transitioning back to normal society better by doing your missing work for you when you're too sick to.
If you ask him not to, again, he's completely clueless as to how to help.
"... f in chat."

Ace
He's caught off guard at first. He feels so bad for you and he wants to help... but he doesn't know how.
So he just stays there for you. Snuggling you, kissing where it hurts, rubbing whatever feels sore, etc.
If you bring up him getting sick too, he laughs it off.
"I'm strong, I can fight it. Wait, not that you're not strong-!"

Deuce
He gets worried for you. He tries to help you by bringing you things like soup and Tylenol, but he can't really do much more than that. He has finals coming up soon.
"I'm sorry, I can't risk my health too.."

Scarabia
Kalim
He wanted to help, but all he could really do was give you physical affection. Soft little kisses where your muscles hurt, hugs and snuggles, he's warm enough for your feverish form to crave.
He runs his fingers through your hair, mumbling sweet nothings to you.
"I just want you to feel better..."

Jamil
While you're trying to sleep off whatever bug you caught, you hear him whispering to himself. He doesn't notice that you're awake, and you're probably not going to remember so... eavesdropping probably would be fine.
He's very worried about you. He wants to care for you. He wants to make your pain go away. He wants to make you better. It almost sounds like he's talking to you.
"If you were awake, you'd call me all sorts of cute nicknames, I'm certain."

Octavinelle
Floyd
All he knows is that his little shrimp is shaky, and warm, and can't eat anything. Maybe a nice comfy squeeze will make you feel better!
That's how you ended up in this situation. He's essentially wrapped around you, snuggling close to you.
"You're warm, shrimpy~"

Jade
He actually knows how to care for you. Through your feverish haze, you can clearly make out Jade wetting a washcloth for you. You blink and he's placed it on your forehead.
You begin to fuss about getting him sick, and he is quick to calm your nerves.
"Don't fret. I'm not a human man, I can't catch your land diseases."

Azul
He has to double check that you haven't been in contact with anything in the Mostro Longue, simply to make sure you don't accidentally get his customers sick as well.
Then he actually focuses on you.
He gets you a bath. Water is always comfortable for him, maybe it will help you feel better.
"I'll come collect you in twenty minutes. Don't do anything stupid, alright?"

Diasomnia
Sebek
You had to kick him out of your bedroom because his sheer volume was exacerbating your headache. The look of hurt on his face sent a sword through your heart, but you were too ill to care for very long.
He returned with soup and painkillers to help you manage the pain. He makes sure he whispers as not to give you a migraine.
"Is this better?"

Silver
He might not be able to help heal you physically, but he tries to help by getting your homework done for you so you can focus on resting.
Of course, he won't do it all, he does it with you. He writes it, explains it, and makes sure you understand the concepts.
"Are you getting sleepy again? Of course we can stop for now. I have my own work to do."

Lilia
You were not expecting Lilia to appear at the foot of your bed. He was worried for you when you didn't show up to class that day and decided to check on you.
When he found you curled up and shaking, he jumped into action. He curled up with you, confident in his draconian immune system. He was warm, which felt nice on your feverish and cold skin.
"Get some sleep, okay? You need it."

Malleus
He tried to use healing magic on you to make it go away fast. It didn't work and he began to panic. When you reassured him that you'll just have to wait it out, but you'll be fine, he gets to work making you feel comfortable.
You fall asleep with the dorm leader holding onto you, rubbing your sore muscles with his large hands.
"Close your eyes child of man..."

Pomefiore
Epel
He gets you water routinely, same with food. He makes sure your sheets are clean and clothes and comfortable. He checks your temperature, makes sure your pillows are fluffed to perfection.
"Are you comfortable, dearest?"

Rook
He panics. He does not know how to care for you. He tries at home remedies that certainly wouldn't work.
"Would... would potato skins in your socks make you feel better?!"

Vil
He realizes that you're looking less than perfect. Your hair is frizzy and your skin is speckled in sweat. Everything is just... off.
So he picks you up and brings you back to bed.
"You aren't getting up until you can pirroute. At least."

Savanaclaw
Leona
You're joining him for a catnap. It's in his instincts to care for you to make sure you can survive. He doesn't actually get much sleep that afternoon. You catch him muttering.
"Just get better soon, herbivore..."

Ruggie
Leona will have to act like an adult for once because Ruggie needs to devote his full attention to you. You so much as sniffle, and he's all of a sudden waiting on you hand and foot. You're being lavished like the Royalty he sees you as.
"Is there anything I can get you? Water, food, somethin'?"

Jack
He distances himself from you, but he texts you more than normal.
"Sorry, I've got midterms. Can't get sick for those."

Ignihyde
Ortho
He knows how to care for you... to the best of the internets ability. He tries to make you soup, get you water, make sure you're comfortable, but he doesn't have it down yet.
"I'm still working on the care portion of my programing..."

Idia
He takes you to his dorm room and he holds you in his lap while he plays video games. The sound is turned down, because he knows you might have a headache.
The background noise and the sound of Idia's breathing and heart beat is enough to lull you to sleep.
"Good night... I'll see you tomorrow morning..."