Day 3

Votes and comments, please?

DAY 3

“One Cosmo, please.” I seductively ordered as the bartender checked me out. I rolled my eyes at him. Gabi gabi na lang nya akong pagpapantasyahan, ganun? I opened my purse and took my phone out. I guess it wouldn’t harm if I turn it on. Pinapatay ko kasi lagi kapag gabi na, ayoko kasing tinatawagan ako nila mom and dad kapag gabi. 12:15 na pala ng madaling araw.

I turned around and watched people dance through the dim lights. Some were making out. 12:15 and yet, ang dami pa ring tao. I guess I’m not the only one who wants to get wasted tonight. Okay, every night pala ako nagpapakawasted. I giggled at myself. I’m a real mess, am I not?

“One Cosmo for the finest lady in this bar.” I rolled my eyes again before I turned around. The bartender stared at me with lust. I took my cosmo and flirted with him. I was actually enjoying watching him drool over my breasts until I got bored so I left him lusting over me and made my way to the dancefloor.

I was swaying my hips. I was enjoying the dance and the hands that roamed around my body. I brushed my back against some guy’s front. I grinded with some other guys. I didn’t stop until I felt them responding with my rhythm. I was trying to get myself lost with the crowd until my attention was caught by a hot guy sitting with a girl.

Ah, baka mag-jowa. The guy was the hottest in the room. I felt the urge of flirting with him. Napangisi ako sa sarili ko nang bigla akong naexcite. I love guys with girlfriends. Mas challenging. I left the guy I was dancing with. He tried to grab me back pero kasi bored na ako sakanya kaya nagpumilit akong umalis.

“Another cosmo.” Muli kong order. I kept on looking at the guy. Nakita ko rin kung paanong parang linta kumapit ang babae. They were making out. The girl was kissing his jaw while rubbing his thighs. What turned me even more was when I saw him staring at me. I smirked. Pathetic girlfriend, her boyfriend wants me.

When I got my glass of Cosmo, sinadya kong umupo sa bakantent leather couch na katabi ang ng pwesto nila. I crossed my legs intentionally, I need to show him my slender legs.

“Candy, no.” Protesta nito sa babae nang tangkahin nitong halikan ito sa labi. I laughed when I saw the girl’s reaction. Napahiya ito! She glared at me and I just raised my brows at her. Umiling iling akong ipinatong ang inumin ko sa table.

Without thinking, I grabbed the guy and took him on the dance floor. His girlfriend was calling her but I didn’t care.

“Well, you have a clingy girlfriend.” I teased as I danced before him. He smirked at me before dancing with me. I felt hot when I felt him behind me. He was hard for me. “Let’s go.” I whispered in his ears.

Para naman itong naging asong sumunod sakin. He took me in his car. He was planning to tak eme somewhere pero pinigilan ko iyon. I kissed him roughly. He teased my body as I stroked his hardened member. And as expected, we did it.. in his car.

“You are fucking hot.” He looked at me with satisfaction. I was sitting above him, still feeling the sticky liquid in me.