Chapter Two

(Hawks Pov) In the meeting room

I enter the meeting room to see everybody looking at a little girl. "Who is this?"

Endeavor speaks, "oh right you weren't in here this is my granddaughter."

I respond with, "oh, ok." I say not putting much thought into it. I go to sit in my seat.

Midnight asks curiously, "who are the parents?"

Then endeavor reluctantly answers her question, "her father is my oldest son Toya," after saying that he looks a little sad but still continues, "and we are unsure who her mother is." Hiding that I am panicking cuz if endeavor has a grandchild that is Toya's child that could mean so much to me.

At this point Phoenix is just sitting on the ground.

Mirko asks, "so, how old is she?" Way too excited about this news that endeavor has a grandchild.

Endeavor is starting to look a little mad because of getting questioned but he still answers not wanting to get upset in front of the child, "she is seven we got her when she was only about a month old with a little piece of paper with it saying her name and her birthday." Endeavor's demeanor is shifted from mad to sad. I am panicking more trying my best not to show that I'm panicking luckily no one notices because they are all endeavor  and the child.

I shyly ask, "what is her name? I never caught it."

A very tired and done with this looking Eraser Head who just wants the meeting to continue answers "she said her name is Phoenix Todoroki" everybody is getting the hint the meeting should continue.

Then endeavor speaks "can someone that's not vital to the meeting right now watch her or let me go home to take her back to the babysitter?"

Before anybody even has a chance to breathe I say "I can watch her!" Everybody just looks at me confused. I see endeavor pulling out his phone to my guess call the house to say that she is here so no one starts panicking. Then me and the little girl go to endeavors office.

---

A/N sorry it took me so long to upload the second part if anybody's actually reading this. I'm going to try to update a couple times a week I don't know if I'm going to be able to though. Bye have a lovely day.