0.2

"hya!"

wearing their little white uniforms,  countless kids were training inside the dojo. at the very front and center, the sano household's elder instructed the children inside to do as he says.

kneeling down in front of her, he brushed a strand of hair behind her ear and poked her nose making her attention go to him.

"you're not going to join them again?" a teen with weird looking hair asked the girl infront of him. he had coal colored eyes, the same as his brother's, mikey, and he was tall.

something that mikey didn't get.

the two were currently just outside the dojo, just by the garden, watching everybody who were inside.

shinichiro has known the little girl for a few months now, and everytime they meet, chaos is always there.

she nodded, "mhm."

"don't you wanna learn how to defend yourself?" he asked again.

she shook her head.

"no, i can just throw rocks at people. it seems to work. and besides, i'm already strong." y/n answered before facing shinichiro, "how about you, why don't you train to finally learn how to fight?"

"n-nah.. i don't have any talent in fighting.." he timidly chuckled while scratching the back of his head.

"hm. then i'll teach you how to throw rocks." she smiled up at him while picking up something in her pocket.

shinichiro stared at her for a moment, curiosity in his eyes as he waited and watched if she really has her pockets stuffed with rocks.

extending her hand towards him, she sent him a smirk and placed the piece of solid on his palm.

he paled when he saw blood on it.

"what's wrong?" she tilted her head at him who suddenly grew quiet.

he gulped before smiling at the girl, "n-nothing.."

"oh, you're wondering why there's blood, right? that blood was keisuke's from yesterday. oh! and this one's from this kid with glasses. and this other one is from some fish's blood! and this one rock was smashed to this dude's face, pretty cool, right?"

she excitedly explained the origins of the blood on her beloved rocks.

"so what do you say, wanna throw rocks and boulders on people!?" she was basically shaking in excitement now.

shinichiro blanched at the girl before putting his hands on her shoulder, trying to calm her down. she was only six years old, surely she doesn't know that what she's doing is considered crazy.

so like what an older brother will do, he'll talk to her about this hobby of hers and warn her that what she's doing will kill someone. but just not now.

"let's.. let's not. there's no need for that, y/n-chan! you don't have to teach me.. " the male warily grinned down at her, "after all, i have my friends to protect me! so let's not throw these at people.."

'friends?' she raised an eyebrow at that.

"you have friends? huh, how peculiar.." she muttered while thoughtfully staring at the ground with her hand on her chin.

looking hurt, tears appeared in his eyes, "you..you thought i didn't have friends!? y/n-chan, you're mean.."

"i'm not mean. i was just saying what was on my mind..i really thought you didn't have any friends.."