I'm...Extremely Happy

Aomine pulled Kuroko into a dark corner and they stopped just inches from each other. Kuroko kept avoiding his eyes and Aomine wasn't sure where to start or what to say. He just knew he did not want to go back to the period where Kuroko wasn't around him or they were barely speaking.

Motivated by this line of thought Aomine started

"Tetsu.."

Kuroko took a step close to him and buried his face in his chest. "Aomine-kun" he murmured into Aomine's shirt as he slid one hand under his t-shirt and lightly brushed against his skin.

"I don't like it when other people touch you" Kuroko continued as he slid his other hand under Aomine's shirt and made light strokes on his body.

"Tetsu. I swear it's not like..." The last of his words trailed away as Kuroko had now raised his shirt and was dropping light kisses in the middle of his chest, his right rib then he licked his way up to his right nipple and just swirled his tongue around it. He repeated the same motion on his left and Aomine's head went totally blank.

Kuroko continued his kisses downward and then started leaving kisses just above his trouser band. Aomine's eye flew open and made to protest but he saw Kuroko on his knees still dropping his light kisses. When had he dropped to his knees?

As good as this felt, Aomine could not let it go any further. Dark corner or not, they were still in public. He reached for Kuroko's face to stop him but Kuroko palmed his balls with hand. Aomine heard himself moan and instead of his hand reaching to stop Kuroko, it went into his hair, nudging him on.

Kuroko didn't need any further words. He pulled down Aomine's joggers and went to work on him. He started by sucking one ball into his mouth, then the other, then both at once while he stroked Aomine's hard cock. 

When Aomine finally entered Kuroko's small warm mouth, Aomine was in heaven. Kuroko tried to take in as much as he could while still playing with his balls. Aomine's hand grabbed a handful of Kuroko's hair. There was just something that felt insanely good about the enthusiasm Kuroko sucked his dick with. 

Aomine felt it when he hit the back of Kuroko's throat but that didn't stop the smaller boy as he kept going in and out. He moved away from his balls and used the wetness from his mouth to stroke Aomine's dick. Up, down, in, out.

Aomine opened his eyes and looked down at Kuroko looking up at him. He had such pretty eyes and seeing him looking at him with such devotion, his mouth absolutely full, Aomine was struck by a thought - what was the prettiest fucking picture he had ever seen.

That thought sent him over the edge and he held Kuroko's head in place, looked into his eyes as he thrust in and out of his mouth. When he felt like he was close, he tried to pull out but Kuroko wouldn't let him. Kuroko's mouth was warm and sloppy, their eyes were locked. The situation was hopeless no matter how you look at it so Aomine gave into it and spilled everything into Kuroko's mouth.

He leaned exhaustedly on the wall but Kuroko didn't stop and kept on lapping and sucking every last bit. Aomine lifted him and kissed him hungrily while cradling the back of his head.

Aomine was not quite ready for this moment to end and he didn't care about their friends upstairs so he adjusted himself and sat down on the floor, pulling Kuroko with him. Kuroko didn't object but got comfortable by leaning on Aomine's chest.

Kuroko craned his neck to look up at the raven-haired boy who had always occupied a big portion of his heart no matter how hard he fought against it. He reached for Aomine's lips and they merged in a sweet kiss. It lasted for what seemed like endless minutes but at the same time a few seconds. Kuroko only stopped when he felt Aomine smile against his lips.

"Aomine-kun? What is it?"

"I'm just.. really happy"