You're Naked

"Ah Tetsu. Looks like she finally came back. I believed she had left us to die"

Kuroko: "What took you so long?"

Me: "The creative process -"

Aomine: "You think you're a creative? Ha! Don't make me laugh. You abandoned your work"

Kuroko: "Aomine-kun, let her speak"

Aomine: "By all means. Assuming you remember where you left off".

Me: *clears throat* "As I was saying.."

_______________________________________

Kuroko woke up and looked around at unfamiliar surroundings. Where was he? What was the last thing he remembered?

Aomine, he thought as memories came flooding back. A lot had happened, a lot had changed. He could tell that much from his throbbing butthole. Kuroko suppressed his smile and tried to stand up when he realized Aomine had locked him in an iron cuddle.

His grip was too tight, his arms wrapped around Kuroko's stomach were almost crushing him. Did the guy really not know how to cuddle? More importantly, how did he {Kuroko} survive that grip through his nap? Kuroko sucked in his breath and nimbly escaped from Aomine's grip.

Now that he was out of jail, he mused, what would he wear? He needed a shower, but he also needed fresh clothes. He picked up his running clothes and sighed. He'd have to go back home, shower, change and come back before the game. He wore the sweaty clothes, picked up his phone and walked out of the room.

On his way to the kitchen, he realized, it might have been his jersey Aomine used to clean his hands after that embarrassing incident. Kuroko's cheek turned red. Well, he didn't have a lot of options.

He walked into the kitchen and decided to check the fridge. If Aomine didn't have any snacks, he'd have to get some on his way back. He opened the fridge and simply stared in shock. There were only two items in the fridge.

Water, and oil.

                     ***
Aomine woke up and immediately knew something was wrong. He felt different, like something had changed. Then he remembered, Tetsu. He had asked Kuroko to stay, so where was he? Had he left? Aomine couldn't decide if he should go after Kuroko or leave him be.

He was still trying to decide when Tetsu walked back into the room, fully dressed in his running clothes and said

"Aomine-kun, there's nothing in your fridge"

Aomine burst out laughing and Kuroko stood there, lost.

When Aomine finally stopped laughing, he stood up and walked to face Kuroko.

"Your hair is a mess", he said as he ruffled his hair. "Where are you going?" he added.

"Home. To shower"

"You can shower here"

"I need fresh clothes"

"I have something that will fit"
Aomine said as he walked closer to Kuroko and traced his fingers on Kuroko's lower lip. Aomine bent down and kissed Kuroko slowly, biting lightly on his lower lip.

"You should shower" he murmured as he kissed Kuroko again. "We'll go out to buy snacks together".

Kuroko nodded and walked towards the bathroom. Aomine watched him walk away and sighed to himself. His day had been great so far.

Maybe he should have offered to join Kuroko in the bathroom, he thought. He made to move towards the bathroom then stopped in his tracks.

What if everything that happened had been one big "never again". What if Kuroko didn't want this kind of thing from  him? What if Kuroko tried to escape through the bathroom window? Maybe he had misread the entire encounter. Aomine stood frozen chewing on his thoughts when Kuroko walked back into the room, water dripping from his body and using a piece of cloth to cover his groin.

Aomine had forgotten to give him a towel. Kuroko looked flushed... and irresistible.

Aomine walked towards Kuroko and paused when he was a few inches away.

"Did I go too far?"

Kuroko paused for a few seconds and said "You don't know how to cuddle"

Aomine moved back and pointed at Kuroko angrily. "Oi" he started to say.

But Kuroko seemed not to have noticed and continued "Have you ever cuddled someone before"

"Tch" Aomine retorted angrily.

Kuroko went on "I will teach you"

Aomine looked taken aback, and then said slowly "You'll stay?"

Kuroko nodded and with his hand still holding on to the cloth covering his groin, he said "About those clothes.."

Aomine nodded and walked over to his wardrobe. He picked a stack of clothes, dropped them unceremoniously on his bed, and walked out of the room, rays of the sun illuminating parts of his toned butt. What a sight, Kuroko thought.

When Aomine was out of eyesight, Kuroko walked to the bed and went through the clothes, shocked. He had expected he'd look a little funny, with Aomine's clothes barely drowning him but every item he tried or looked at seemed to be his size. His exact size.

By the time Aomine came back, he was fully dressed in pants, a white shirt and blue bowtie. He had even found shoes and underwear his perfect size. Aomine stared at him for a couple of heartbeats then continued wiping his hair nonchalantly.

"Why do you have these clothes?" Kuroko asked.

"I bought them for myself and they were too small" Aomine said as he turned his back to Kuroko.

Kuroko stared at himself then stared at Aomine's tall muscled form.

"You're three sizes bigger"

"Tch"

Kuroko picked up a pack of clothes with a piece of paper on it and continued "And this one says 'For Tetsu'".

"Oi! Oi! If you don't like the clothes, just take them off and wear your sweaty clothes".

Kuroko simply stared in reaction to Aomine's outburst, walked towards Aomine until he was face to face with him - or at least, face to chest - and said "Thank you"

It was interesting watching the man almost flush and avert his eyes.

Aomine rubbed the back of his head and said "if you're done having fun, we should head to the store".

Kuroko nodded his confirmation.

Aomine looked satisfied as he walked out of the room. He stopped when he noticed Kuroko wasn't following him. He raised his eyebrows in question.

"Aomine-kun"

"What now?"

"You're naked".

_______________________________________

Thank you so much for reading!

Mita2520, I saw you added "Stay" to your list of KnB books. Thank you! That list helped.