I Want You [to Own Me]

Aomine yawned for the fourth time in 2 minutes. He was incredibly tired - he had practiced with Kuroko all day. Though he hadn't physically exerted himself at his practice with Kuroko, he had practice with the little brat just before that so he was pretty beat.

He yawned once more. Wider this time.

"I'm going take a shower" Kuroko said from beside him

"Hmm" Aomine responded distractedly.

He was still sprawled on the couch the way he had been when they got back from practice 30 minutes ago. He could not move. He simply wanted to die and be buried in that position. He watched Kuroko walk towards the bathroom and closed his eyes.

Kuroko hadn't left his house since the day he came by in his practice clothes. It didn't seem like the little guy was ready to leave and Aomine was glad for that. He was very sure if he tried to leave, he'd run after him, and that would be very undignified. The past week had been one of his best and he wasn't ready to give it up just yet. Though Kuroko wasn't his reason for being more playful, it was easier to be that way around him

Aomine woke up in the middle of the night, still mentally drained. He blinked at his surroundings and stared at Kuroko's sleeping form. The bluette had gathered all of the blanket to his small frame. Aomine smiled and planted a kiss on his cheek and stood up from the bed. He looked around for water but all the bottles were empty so he walked out of the room.

Aomine walked into the kitchen, took a bottle of water, and just stood there, drinking and thinking about the past week. How Kuroko had gone from being shy and unsure in the bedroom to guiding him, telling him when to slow down and when to take it fast. He didn't mind the instruction manual one bit, made it a more pleasant experience for them both. He felt himself getting aroused - and heard a gasp.

He snapped out of his thoughts and saw Satsuki sanding in front of him wearing a sheer red sleeping gown with red cheeks. Her nipples stood round and sharp - like they would tear the fabric in any second. He followed her sight to his erect penis and became aware he was butt naked. Instead of being shy, he stared straight into Satsuki's eyes and said

"Don't act like you haven't seen it before"

She simply shook her head not saying anything. She stepped closer to him and paused when she was within touching distance.

"Something wrong Sats-"

Aomine stopped abruptly because Satsuki had dropped on her knees and taken him whole in her mouth. He reveled in the feeling of being immersed in warmth. So far, Satsuki had been the only person able to achieve that. Even Tetsu couldn't-

"Shit" Aomine said and moved away from Satsuki.

He walked briskly to his room and noticed Tetsu was gone. So were his clothes.

***

Kuroko opened his eyes lazily and immediately reached for Aomine but found an empty bed.
"Aomine-kun?"

Kuroko put on some pants and a light t-shirt and decided to check for Aomine. He looked at the time : 3:00 AM. It was early; but not too early to thank the man who spent the whole day teaching him basketball tricks and then giving him a massage afterwards to relax his muscles. It worked. He was so relaxed that he fell asleep during the massage - a towel still wrapped around his waist. Aomine must have removed the towel because he woke up nude.

He walked outside the room and called Aomine's name once more. He noticed movement in the kitchen and walked there. He saw Satsuki looking embarrassed at Aomine's naked form. The idiot really didn't think there was anything wrong with him walking around naked.