Hentai! Aomine, Hentai!

Me: "'Hey Aomine, Kuroko, I know it's been a while but I never forgot about you' No no no too cheesy. *clears throat* 'Yo. Hello' no no too direct. I'll just speak from the heart.

*adjusts clothing one last time and knocks*

Strange person: " Yes? "

Me: "uhhh.. I'm.. Aomine-kun?"

Strange person: "Wrong house"

Me: "wait wait wait-

*door slams*

Me:" well shit."

____________________________

Back in the apartment, Aomine was sprawled on a sofa, munching chips and watching Kuroko arrange things diligently, placing snacks and adjusting the chairs. As far as Aomine was concerned, everything was perfect, too perfect. Kuroko stared at the television in Aomine's living room for the fourth time in a minute. It was huge.

"Aomine-kun are you planning on helping out at some point?"

"What? I'm tired" Aomine said as he stood up and wrapped his his arms around Kuroko's waist. "besides" he continued leaning to lick the blue haired boy's neck "watching you work is fun".

He pulled Kuroko's waist towards him, unbottoned his pants and put his hands inside. He heard kuroko take a sharp intake of breath. He rubbed his growing cock as he continued to kiss his neck.

"Aommine-kkkun" Kuroko tried to protest "I ha-aave to prepare"

Aomine smiled into his neck "I promise to help once we're done, Tetsu" he said as he guided Kuroko towards the wall and pulled his pants down.

"unghhh"

Aomine pinned both of Kuroko's arms against the wall with one hand and with the other.,wet his fingers and started to rub his butthole as Kuroko squirmed on the wall, all protest gone from his lips.

"Do I make you feel good, Tetsu"?

"Yy-yes" he said

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH??"

Aomine turned and saw Kise and Satsuki standing frozen by the door. A lemon dropped from the bag.

"Aominechi" Kise said pointing accusingly "what do you think you're doing?"

"Hentai! Aomine, Hentai!" Satsuki screamed as she threw a loaf of bread at him.

Aomine caught the bread with one hand and slowly disengaged himself from Kuroko. He helped Kuroko put his pants back on as the latter turned shyly.

"Welcome home" Kuroko said to Satsuki and Kise, his cheeks a very bright pink.

Kuroko walked up to Satsuki to relieve her of some groceries and they both walked into the kitchen. Kise, however, stood as if frozen.

                            ***

Kuroko walked into the kitchen and quietly unpacked the bags. He kept his head down avoiding Momoi's eyes.

"Tetsu-kun" she said "are you okay?"

"Um.. Hm.. Yes" Kuroko responded without raising his head. His cheeks were still a little flushed.

"He didn't... Hurt you. Did he?" Momoi asked quietly as she started to wash some of the ingredients.

"Hm. No. I.. wanted it". Without raising his head, his voice very low "I've always felt things for Aomine"

Momoi chuckled and bumped Kuroko's shoulder. "I know what you mean"

"What about Kise? We saw"

It was Satsuki's turn to turn pink.