Chapter 8

The next morning I trudged to the bathroom. I had to get ready for school I wash my face and brush my teeth struggling to stay awake I pick out my outfit and get dressed.

(Outfit if you don't like it just imagine what you want sorry lol!)

I put my hair into a ponytail with my curly bangs sticking out. I was not in the mood to go to school I grab my bag and my phone and go downstairs. Fez and ashtray are already awake and eating cereal.

"Good morning." Fez says taking a bite of his cereal.

"Good morning." I reply, I check the time and notice I'm running a little late. "I gotta go I'll see you guys later."

"You're not going to eat breakfast?" Fez asks.

"No I'll be ok thanks." I say. I open the door and leave. I grab my bike and listen to some music while on the way to school. I was in my sophomore year of Highschool. I wasn't popular at my old school but I also wasn't a loner I had friends and people knew me. I reach Eastland high and park my bike. I walk up to the steps and enter it was a big school and many people were there I notice Lexi. I smile and wave and she does the same. She walks over to me.

"Mira! Hey you excited for your first day?" She asks.

"No way I already want to leave I'm glad your here though." I say I check my schedule and see where I have to go.

"Your staying with rue right?" Lexi asks.

"No, I'm staying with fez and Ashtray." I reply.

"What?!" She says a little too loudly gaining looks from people. "Why?!"

"Quiet down!" I say. "I'll tell you everything after school meet me at Fez's gas station I have to get to class."

"Wait what? Ok bye." She says still confused. I realize why shes so nervous and smirk to myself.

I head to my class and on the way I notice rue talking with the same girl from the party and a guy with cool hair. I don't stop to say hi though I reach my class and enter. First class was English which was easy since English was one of my strong subjects. I pick a seat by the window near the back. Students start piling in and I hope someone nice sits to me but just like that my hopes were crushed because the same dude from last night at the party spots me and sits right next to me. God seriously?! I think to myself. He grins and winks at me I roll my eyes. Thankfully the teacher starts class so he doesn't get a chance to say anything to me.
English was long and boring but it was easy a few remarks were spoken from Troy but nothing too crazy once the bell rang I hurried and got out of there before he could say anything. The day dragged on way too slowly when it was finally time to leave Rue stops me.

"Woah slow down." Rue says grabbing my hoodie . "How was your day?"

I notice she's next to the boy from before the one with the cool hair.

"It was fine." I say checking the time.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" She asks.

"I need to meet someone so if you'll excuse me I really need to go!" I say turning around to leave but getting stopped again.

"Wait." Rue says making a suspicious look. "Who's this someone?"

"It's just Lexi!" I say getting impatient.

"Ugh fine scram." Rue says finally letting go of my hood.

I quickly walk over to my bike and pedal as fast as I can to Fez's gas station. Trying not to make Lexi wait too long I put my bike next to the wall and fix my hair and just as I'm about to walk into the gas station someone's hand is around my mouth and is dragging me away from the door.