Chapter 10

Rue and gia had gotten into a fight. I know because Gia texted me in the morning on the way to school saying rue relapsed she wasn't doing drugs though she was only smoking weed. I felt terrible because I knew rue wasn't "just smoking weed" I didn't tell Gia though I wanted to but something was telling me not to and I couldn't figure out what.

I was walking and talking to rue and Lexi about how much assignments we're getting assigned when rue ran into the the door in the middle of the hallway.

"Are you ok?" I ask shocked bending down.

"Yeah I'm fine just need... to sit here for a moment. You guys can go." She says rubbing her head. I look at her raising my eyebrow. "Seriously it's fine go."

"...Ok." I say weirded out. Me and Lexi split up and I head to class. After class had ended Rue decided to introduce me to her girlfriend Jules and her friend Elliot. Jules was so nice she had this energy that made people wanna talk to her more and she was overall just a cool and funny person. Elliot was the dude with the cool hair he was nice and funny as well. I could tell rue really liked Jules from the way her eyes would never avoid eye contact and the analyzing of Jules face every time she talked.

Me and Lexi finally met up and got a chance to talk about everything it was nice being able to talk to her again and she told me some things going on with her as well something involving a play called Oklahoma. I told her I was really excited to see it but probably would not be auditioning.

"So.." I start while sitting down and eating our lunches. "You and fez?" She starts blushing and hiding her smile. I smirk. "You thought I didn't notice you two talking at the party? So what's the deal do you like him?"

"I don't know." She admits. "He was so nice to me when we were sitting on the couch and then minutes later he starts beating the shit out of Nate. I guess I just liked that someone my age was interested in getting to know me thats all." I nod.

"I get that but Fez is a really nice and caring guy, I promise he must have had a good reason for beating Nate up.I mean Nates an asshole anyway." I say.

"Yeah you're probably right." She says taking a bite out of her chips.

I smile. "I'm always right." She rolls her eyes.

"Actually I wanted to talk to you about Cassie." Lexi says all of a sudden.

"What about her?" I ask.

"She's been waking up at 4:00am to get ready everyday and it's starting to freak me out." Lexi explains.

"4:00am?! I cant even get up at 6:00am." I say. The bell ring's indicating lunch is over me and Lexi pack our stuff up.

"I'll let you know if I figure anything out." She says before leaving.

"Ok bye." I say.

I notice Elliot running away from a group of guys in the hallway Whats that all about? I thought.

Once school had ended I went back to fez's house and decided to chill for the day when I heard a knock on the door.

Fez opens the door and I hear Rues voice. "Fez you wont believe it I had this great idea and you might wanna sit down to hear it because you'll be blown away once you hear this."

Now I find eavesdropping very annoying but you can't trust Rue and it's for a good reason. I open the door a tiny bit and start listening.

Rue: "I'm a fucking genius fez."
Fez: "Is that so?"
Rue: "it is fucking so because I came up with an amazing fucking plan."
Fez: "and what would that be Rue?"
Rue: "alright so, all you have to do is front me like $5,000 worth of drugs okay?"