||Lamhaat [Moments]||

"Now no more discussions, I am sending Ahad there tomorrow morning. Without any delay send the children here." Munazza begum spoke firmly, making the girls around her giggle. A small smile made its way to her own lips.  From the day Ramadan started Sara, Mansha  and Saman were pestering her for calling Nadia in the Shah Haveli.

"Ahad will be there, don't worry. Allah Hafiz." Munazza disconnected the call and faced the girls. They were over excited, Munazza could easily make it out of their smiles. Though her heart melted at their childlike zeal she kept her face straight. Who knows seeing her soft they would lull her to agree on something else. Munazza knew enough to fall on their innocent faces.

"Thank you thank you thank you badi ammi!" Saman exclaimed, hugging her badi ammi tightly. 

"Bas bas itne pyar ki zarurat nahi hai." Munazza spoke. Saman smiles cheekily and pulls away. [ this much love is enough]

"So all good? Now go and get the guest rooms prepared." The three nodded at the same time and walked past her talking excitedly.

The upcoming wedding and this holy month of Ramadan had made the air around Shah Gharana jovial. Not one person was near to being gloomy, everyone was neck deep in work but none were complaining. The first week of Ramadan passed in blink and as the days of the wedding and eid were approaching everything had taken another kind of pace.

Desi people had a way of celebrating festivals and weddings and when those two were falling back to back it meant chaos. Numerous guests, endless preparation and fretting people. But in all this, the essence of togetherness remains intact.

____________

Ahad Shahid woke up in a good mood, he could give the credit to the vibes of Ramadan. He was feeling lighter in the heart and his anger too was at a bay. He was grateful for that, he wasn't fighting with Saman so he could say that his angry self was on a break and so was his lazy self. His mother hadn't scolded him so he was happy.

It is rightly said, the closer you get to the creator the clearer your way becomes. He was liking this change.

And he hoped he could get these habits in his lifestyle even after Ramadan.

Taking a last glance at his appearance he picked up his phone and made his way outside. He was to go and pick up Nadia, Uzair and Umair. His cousins from the phupo's side. He was surely excited to have his two assistants Uzair and Umair here but he couldn't say the same for the other one.