||Qubuliyat [Acceptance]||

مجھکو تو تیرے چہرے پر یہ غم نہیں ہے جچتا
جایز ہی نہیں لگتا مجھے غم سے تیرا رشتہ

Mujhko to tere chehre pe ye gham nahi hai jachta
Jayaz hi nahi lagta mujhe gham se tera rishta

Mujhko to tere chehre pe ye gham nahi hai jachtaJayaz hi nahi lagta mujhe gham se tera rishta

***

Fate will pave the way.

He had always heard this, and he believed too. But when it came to her, his mind was uncertain and heart,too coward to accept the certainty. He had been torned between wanting to take a step and walking back several in fear. Fear that she wasn't in his destiny, that his desires were too dark, too sinful. And so, he pushed something away that was meant to be, in fear that it wasn't going to be true. Yet here he stands...proved wrong. Once again and he could swear being wrong never felt this right.

They didn't know for how long they kept peering at each other. Neither he knew when he came infront of her nor did she. But he was there, standing at a step from her. Her pitch black eyes shone as if the whole galaxy was there while his brown ones was just captivated. Was it actuality, or a deceit? Were they really facing each other as two newly wed? How could they be so fortunate?

"You have no idea how long I have prayed for this moment. For you to become mine, for my rabb to say kun and give me my beloved." Zeeshan's voice was barely a whisper. Noor forgot to blink as if fearing all of this would turn out to be an illusion. That he had uttered those words, the same words she had never imagined would tear her apart yet calm her at the same time.

"How can you say I have no idea? For the prayers you had whispered had been said by my heart too." And a lone tear escaped her eyes. Bewitching the beloved of her, and despite being stunned he lifted his fingers and wiped those pearl.

Zeeshan was still comprehending what he heard. It was as unbelievable as one reaching infinity, and as him finally getting her. But what Noor spoke next was enough to break every barriers he had formed around his heart.

"Why did you not say it, why did you keep me in so much agony? All those years, I craved for your love yet you didn't even glance at me the way I did. Why?" Noor's heavy voice shivered at last. All those pain of years, all those waiting all those heartaches and countless moments of helplessness erupting as tears. For the reason behind them finally stood infront of her.

"How could I? When all I did was run away from what I felt...from you. I wished all those painful feelings for you to vanish, yet it didn't. Neither did those feelings go Noor, nor did you. You were engraved here." Taking her hand in his he placed it on his beating heart. Noor pinched her eyes, letting the brimming tears to run down freely. For the reason of them was here to wipe those away.