||Anjaan [Unaware]||

اے میرے دل مبارک ہـو
یہی تـو پیار ہے
عشق مبارک, درد مبارک

Aey mere dil mubarak ho
Yahi to pyar hai
Ishq mubarak, dard mubarak

***

Noor had enough now.

From the time Zeeshan had returned, he had been sulking and throwing tantrums like kids. He wouldn't  talk to her, fine by her but  Mr Husband hadn't stopped there. He was being passive aggressive. Like right now, he was typing furiously on his laptop.  Poor keys.

They were in the room for quite a time but neither she nor him had initiated any talk. She was busy with her work stuff and well, he was pretending to be busy. Because everytime she watched him from her periphery he was staring at her. And that too  with a deep frown.

Noor wanted  to laugh out loud and also pull out her hair. He was acting like a child!

"Zeeshan what happened?" She asked and looked straight in his widened eyes. He was baffled for a moment.

"You don't know what's happened?" He asked with a snide tone making her frown. She took a deep breath to calm herself.

"I am not going to fight like children with you so if you aren't going to talk like a sane person, I am leaving." Noor said and turned around, ready to walk out of the room. But before that Zeeshan moved forward and grabbed her wrist. Noor faced him again, he was serious this time.

"Let's talk." He whispered. Noor nodded.

"So, what did I do wrong?" Noor asked. Zeeshan shook his head.

"We did something wrong, Noor." he replied.

"I behaved unjustly but I had my reasons. It felt like you didn't care about anything. Noor you had said something to me on our wedding day but why do I feel like all of those were just words? Not emotions?"

Noor looked at him in disbelief. He was questioning her emotions now.

"And why do you think so?" She asked, fighting  the desire to just leave from there. They needed to communicate.