||Laapata[Lost]||

عِشق یہ پاکِ میـں تیرا نکھرجاوں

Ishq ye pake main tera nikhar jaun

***

Armaan sighed.

"If you ever need someone to talk I'll be there Saman." In a soft voice he spoke and walked away.

She wasn't fine. Armaan knew it. She was far form being fine. The hollowness in her eyes told enough to him. And he had to find out what was bothering her to this extent.

_______

"All of this happened and you did not find it important to inform me?"

"I couldn't contact you at all and you know that too." Ahad replied.

"What do we do now?" Armaan asked.

"Nothing. Specially you. Don't even think of doing anything. Saman have had enough. Let her be at peace." Ahad sounded hostile. In his eyes all of this was Armaan's fault. If he had manned up sooner nothing of this sort would happened.

"Ahad whatever you are thinking is not what I am talking about." Armaan spoke. "What do we do to...to help Saman. I saw her last night and...and she wasn't fine. Not at all."

Ahad looked at him with a passive face. He took a huge sigh. He didn't know exactly that. Ahad didn't know, how to help Saman. She needed her father but that man hadn't even looked back once. Every member of the family had tried contacting him and pursuing him yet he had turned deaf.

"I don't know bhai, I have no idea why Ihsan chachu is acting like this. All of us had tried."

"Maybe we are wrong here. We should priorities Saman and not Ihsan chachu." Armaan aded.

"But how?" Ahad asked.

"By bringing back the normalcy. I have noticed that everyone was pitying her, trying to console her, for what?" Armaan took a deep breath to calm himself. "Let's just try to bring things back to how it was. You should talk to badi ammi about this, she will understand and help us." He completed.

Ahad agreed to this. Maybe their concern wasn't helping Saman but only making her uncomfortable. He had noticed how she had distanced herself from everyone...avoiding them at any cost. If it weren't for Armaan,he wouldn't be able to conclude why.

And now it was time for some action. His sister had enough, they all had enough of sadness. It was time for the essence of Shah Gharana to come back.

__________

Saman stared at the moving clouds, she had lost count of the seconds and minutes she had been doing so. She was laying on her bed, and her eyes were looking outside the window, somehow she had positioned herself that the sky was clearly visible. The roaming clouds and some birda flying around occasionally was giving her peace she was craving for. Or maybe helping her mind to not think.

The events of last night had created a havoc inside her mind. From the time she had seen Armaan appear out of nowhere to the moment he uttered those words.