0.3

"you."

"yes, young miss?"

"buy me rope."

"..what for?"

"just buy me some."

"but young mis-"

"BUY ME ROPE!"

the butler named rui sighed before bowing low infront of this little hotheaded child. he swears he needs to get a raise, this young one is just too chaotic to handle. maybe he could convince her father to take her to anger management class..

"yes, young miss."

the six year old girl smugly smirked at him with her arms across her chest, "go on."

"i- yes.." rui hesitated to turn his back on her before proceeding to walk away from the vast hallway.

once she saw him gone, she ran to her room to get her small dragon plushie and hugged him so tight the eyes might pop out.

she patted the fur of the stuff toy with a mischievous glint in her eyes, "there, there.. once i buy some rope, i'm going to tie your neck and drag you across the hall.."

if that toy plushie was real, it would be shivering to death right now.

🕴🕴🕴

moments later, she snuck out from the window. tying some bedsheets one after another, she threw it down and began to climb down.

where was she going? she doesn't know. but one thing is for sure, she's going somewhere to find something.

an animal, or.. particularly a lizard.

since she was a toddler, she always wanted a dragon. but when she was three nearing four, she read from the dictionary that there are no dragons alive. making her just take a lizard instead.

maybe she could convince her father to let her own a lizard? if he did, maybe she'd name it azhdaha? john smith..? maybe the boogeyman..

she stopped walking in her garden when she saw a few servants causing another ruckus, set on finding the little miss who ran away again.

sneaking away, the (h/c)nette stealthily ran to the front gate and successfully snuck away.

"ha, suckers."

she secretly threw them all her middle finger with a smug shit eating grin on her face.

🕴🕴🕴

"i can't find one!"

starting to think that maybe she won't see a lizard, y/n tiredly walked to a playground with exhausted feet.

she sat on a cement structured bench and lied down with her back on it. her (e/c) eyes gazed at the blue sky while thinking of things.

"maybe i should've called manjiro or keisuke to help me.." she grumbled with a pout, "or even shinichiro with that wakasa man."

she rolled around on the bench in frustration.

"agh.. what to do!?" she sat up with a glare, "fuck it i'm just going to rob the pet shop!"

she stomped away from the playground not noticing or atleast stealing a glance at the ginger who fell down into a pit of darkness.

the ginger that was mentioned had gorgeous blue eyes and pretty orange hair. he was shivering while being stuck inside the deep hole.