Chapter 2

Hey guys, I hope you're fine 🙂 so without wasting time let's start.
Thank you Sahni_2007 for the amazing cover.

Vansh took Riddhima in his well-built arms and went towards her room. Vansh's family members were shocked to the core seeing a girl in his arms as they know that he doesn't believe in love and all this things.

Riddhima's POV

I was groaning in pain when suddenly I felt as if I'm flying. But then I realised that it was Sia's brother who took me in his arms. I was so busy staring into his eyes that I didn't notice when we reached my room.

End of Riddhima's POV

As soon as Vansh placed Riddhima on the soft mattress, they both shared an eyelock for a few minutes which was broken by Angre, Vansh's personal assistant, and the medical crew.

The doctor began treating Riddhima but as soon as the doctor was about to give an injection to her, she jumped out of the bed.

Riddhima: What's the need of the injection? See I'm totally fine.

Doctor: Ms Riddhima, you got hurt by a knife and its necessary for me to give you this injection as to avoid any dangerous infections. So please let me do my work.

Riddhima: But I'm fine so there's no need for it.

Doctor: Ms Riddhima you're also a doctor so please.

But Riddhima being Ziddhima didn't allow the doctor to give her the injection.

Suddenly, she felt two strong arms around caging her. She was wriggling to get out of its hold but it was too tight for her.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.......

It was then that she realised that it was all Vansh' plan so that the doctor could easily give her the injection.

Vansh releases Riddhima from his hold and she looks at him with annoying an 🤨 face.

Vansh along the medical team leaves Riddhima's room to give her some privacy.

As soon as Vansh leaves from there, he goes straight towards his room. Upon reaching his room, he was having mixed emotions or if we can say unknown emotions.

Vansh: What's happening to me, I had felt those emotions three years for Ragini and now its for Riddhima. Does it mean that I have fallen in love with her? No, this can't happen I can't fall in love again. I won't let it happen again.

Just then, someone knocks the door.

Vansh: Come in.

Angre: Boss, dadi is calling you in her room.

Vansh: OK, I'll be there.

Vansh went to Dadi's room and found her standing near her window.

As soon as she heard his voice, she welcomed him with a big smile and a hug.

Dadi: I'm very happy for you my child.

Vansh: What happened Dadi? 😳

Dadi: I finally got a grand daughter in law.

Well I hope you like it.
Its my first time writing a story so I don't have much experience so spare me.

If you are thinking about some twists and all do let me know 😉.

Precap: Vansh and Riddhima dancing in the party 🥳.

So that's all for today.
See you next time.