Chapter 6

Hey everyone,  I'll be uploading Vanya Ki Kahani in maybe one month since I'm having too much assignment to do.
I hope you guys have a little bit of sabar 😆. I would appreciate if you guys could give me some ideas.
I have another few books coming up so give me some ideas 💡 😌 ☺.
I hope to get more comments than usual as it really motivates me.

Vansh reached the jungle and started searching for Riddhima. He was looking around for any possible clue that would help in finding her.  He then found her silver anklets near a stone. With the help of GPS, he reached near a house which looked haunted or abandoned.

Vansh: The location of Kabir's phone is here so he must be inside.
He entered the house while loading his gun.
He opened the door and was shocked to see

that the house which he thought was haunted was in fact a luxurious house well furnished and very spacious.

He was about to move towards the stairs when out of nowhere he heard a scream.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Vansh: This voice sounds kind of familiar. What if it's Riddhima's voice?

He quickly ran upstairs.

Vansh: RIDDHIMA RIDDHIMA!!
Where are you Riddhima?

He heard a gunshot.

He broke the door and saw the

LOVE OF HIS LIFE

tied up in a chair with messy hair, her clothes covered with dirt, her mouth tied up with a white handkerchief and blood coming out of her forehead. Her dry tears stained her pink chubby cheeks.

He saw Kabir sitting on a chair with a smirk 😏.

Vansh: I asked you to stay away from Riddhima. DON'T YOU GET IT ?

Kabir: Relax, my beloved step bro.

Vansh moved towards Riddhima and untied her. As soon as she was freed, he took her in a bone crashing hug. She also hugged him back and started crying in his embrace.

Riddhima: He slapped me when I refused to eat, he tried to.. o..to...mo..l..l. e. s..t (molest) me. She said while crying.

Hearing molest, Vansh got out his gun and 

BOOM

the bullet directly went into Kabir's chest.
Within seconds, he was lying on the floor in his own pool of blood.

Assuming that Kabir is dead, Vansh and Riddhima quickly left from there but as they were in the jungle and it was already midnight, they couldn't go anywhere else or call someone due to network problems.

Riddhima: What are we going to do now?

Vansh: I have a warehouse nearby maybe we'll have to spend the night there.

They went to the warehouse which was 10 minutes away.

It was a small warehouse where Vansh would store his business related equipments. It was full of boxes except for a room which has a single bed, a bathroom and a tiny kitchen consisting of a sink, a refrigerator, a stove and some utensils.

Riddhima: Why is your warehouse located in a jungle?

Vansh: Many ordinary people have their warehouses in urban regions but Vansh Raisinghania isn't any ordinary person. That's why I decided to build mine in such a place that no one can think about. And also because of my rivals.

Riddhima: Vansh, I'm hungry.

Vansh: So tell me, what would you like to eat?

He said while looking in the fridge.

Riddhima: Anything you have as long as my hunger disappears. 

He was searching for something edible when he saw 2 bowls of meethi bhaat.

Vansh: Look what I found. Meethi bhaat.

Riddhima: OMG 😲 Meethi bhaat 😍.

Vansh: You like it?

Riddhima: Of course. Its my favourite.

They sat down together on the bed and started eating.

Riddhima: Why did Kabir refer you as his beloved step bro? And why did you asked him to stay away from me?

Precap:

Riddhima: I don't know if there's a better way of doing this but I'll like to use the opportunity of us being alone and tell you that..........

Suspense