Chapter 20

As soon as Vansh finished reading the email, he hugged her and whispered congratulations to her.

Riddhima was overwhelmed by his behaviour and hugged him back.

Vansh: So, my Sweetheart is going to be a gynecologist?

Riddhima: If we don't get married now, then yes.

Vansh: Why shouldn't we get married?

Riddhima: Because I don't want to be a married woman while studying. I don't want people to talk about us, to say that I'm studying away from my in-laws. I don't want people to advise me to live off your money. I want to be an independent married woman.

Vansh: If you really want to go, then I'm right here to support you. I'll support in your studies. In fact, I'm coming with you to Singapore.

Riddhima: You don't have to leave behind your work and family for me.

Vansh: You are MY FAMILY. You are MY EVERYTHING. You mean the world to me, Sweetheart. And I can't live without my world nor can't I leave her alone in a foreign country.

Riddhima: You really don't have to do it.

Vansh: I'll do it. Let me see who stops me.

Riddhima: Why can't I win against you and your stubbornness 🥺?

Vansh: Because we love each other ❤.

Saying so, he pulled her closer to him by her waist and placed a soft and caring kiss on her forehead.

Vansh: When did you sent that application letter and why didn't you tell me about it earlier?

Riddhima: I've sent it the day after our pool date, and I didn't tell you about it as I haven't got the answer yet.

Vansh: Ok. But now, promise me one thing.

Riddhima: What?

Vansh: That as from today, you'll not hide anything from me. Whether it's a good or bad news.

Riddhima: Ok. I promise that I'll never hide anything from you.

Vansh: Well, now that the wedding is cancelled, go change into something comfortable.

Riddhima: Do you think that someone will be against us for cancelling our wedding?

Vansh: They may be against it but they'll have to shut their bloody mouth due to fear.

Riddhima: I'm sorry for all the expenses you had to do for today.

Vansh: Do not apologise for such a silly thing. If you ever apologise for this kind of things, I won't talk to you and I'm serious about it.

Riddhima: Ok.

Vansh then pulled her in his arms, allowing himself to fall on the bed, with his Sweetheart above him.

Vansh: How much time will the course go on?

Riddhima: I don't really know but maybe three to four years.

Vansh: Means that we have a lot of time left to get married and that we can finally sleep together ❤️.

Riddhima: Yess. You know that I can't sleep without playing with your beard.

Vansh: Yes. I've noticed that. And you know that I can't sleep without kissing and sucking your cute cheeks.

Riddhima: Yes, I know.

Vansh: Can I ask you something?

Riddhima: Sure.

Vansh: We met 3 years ago, and now we'll be getting married in around 4 years, so shall we wait 4 years before getting intimate or.....??

Riddhima: Just shut up, you pervert.
She said while turning into a red tomato 🍅.

Precap:

Confronting the Raisinghanias.