Chapter 12

From the next chapters, the real plot of this story will begin so do vote and comment 😀.

Dadi: Vansh, where is Riddhima?

Vansh: I don't know. She must be in her room.

Dadi: How come that you don't where she is?

Vansh: We had an argument and since that I haven't seen her.

Dadi: It's ok. Arguments are normal in every couple's life.

Vansh: I'll go and check on her.

He went to her room but she wasn't there.

He searched everywhere but still didn't found her.

Vansh: Dadi, I searched everywhere but she is nowhere to be found.

Dadi: Maybe she wanted to be alone, so she left. Don't worry when she'll feel good, she'll be back.

Vansh: Ok.

Dadi: It's time for the "puja". Let's go.

After 30 minutes.

Priest: Mrs Indrani Raisinghania, you told me that your grandson, Mr Vansh Raisinghania has found a girl for himself. Where is she?

Dadi: Actually, she wasn't feeling well so she went outside.

Priest: If you don't mind, can I check her "kundali"?

Vansh: Why? May I know the reason?

Priest: To see if she's lucky for you and your family.

Vansh: Listen, I don't believe in these things neither does Riddhima, so it's better that you leave.

Dadi: Vansh, why are you talking like this?

He didn't say anything and left from there.

At night.

It's been more than 5 hours since Riddhima left, and Vansh was worried about her safety.

He ordered his men to find her but in vain.

At last, he decided to check the CCTV footage.

In the CCTV footage, it was clear that when she left Vansh's room, she was very angry.

Then when she came to her room, she went outside after half an hour.

She then came back after 15 minutes.

When she came back, Ishani entered inside her room and after 2 or 3 minutes, Riddhima left.

Vansh (to Ishani): What were you doing in Riddhima's room?

Ishani: I..I went to ask her if she had a baby pink lipstick as mine got over.

Vansh: Don't lie. I know very well that you hate her so tell me the truth. What were you doing in her room?

Ishani remained silent.

Angre: Boss, why don't we view the other part of the CCTV footage? Maybe we'll know about bhabi's location.

Vansh: Yes. You are right.

They continued to study the footage when they saw that Riddhima went towards the storeroom.

When she entered inside, someone (precisely a woman), closed the door behind her.

He quickly rushed towards the storeroom and what he saw completely shocked him.

He saw smoke beneath the door.

He along with the help of Angre, broke the door and saw an unconscious Riddhima lying away from the door, near the window.