Chapter 21

Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year 2023.

Vansh: There are some of your clothes in my wardrobe, go change into something comfortable then we'll announce our decision.

Riddhima: Ok.

Riddhima went on to change her clothes while Vansh called Angre, asking him to get rid of the guests.

As Angre asked the guests to leave, Dadi was confused.

Dadi: Angre, what are doing?

Angre: What Boss asked me to do.

Dadi: But why would Vansh ask you to do this?

Vansh: Because no wedding will be taking place.

He said while descending the stairs, hand in hand with Riddhima.

Sia: But Bhai, you and Bhabhi love each other, right?

Vansh: Of course. That's why we won't be getting married, for now.

Dadi: But why?

Riddhima: When I was younger, I wanted to become a gynecologist but due to some financial reasons, I couldn't. Few weeks ago, I applied for a gynecologist course and I just received the approval mail.

Vansh: And if my Love wants to become a gynecologist then she will become one. Does anyone have any problem?

There was a dead silence for 1 minute straight.

Dadi: Why would anyone have any problem?

Vansh: I was just asking.

2.30 pm.
Aryan's room.

Aryan and Ishani were enjoying themselves drinking some whisky while Chanchal was arranging her jewelleries.

Chanchal: It's good that Vansh and Riddhima didn't get married, otherwise Maaji would have forced me to give her my wedding bangles. I have to hide and pretend that they got lost else I'll have to give them to this Riddhima.

Ishani: Chachi, take a chill-pill. There's a lot of time left before their real marriage. We can still do something to separate them.

Aryan: Not we, just you two will do something to separate them. I can't afford to lose my so called job.

Ishani: Do you even work there?

Aryan: Obviously yes.

Chanchal: Don't you guys think Riddhima trapped Vansh so that he could finance her dreams?

Ishani: Maybe. But if we tell this to Vansh bhai, will he believe us?

Aryan: I don't think so. For him, Riddhima is a Saint. She can't either lie or do something illegal.

Chanchal: You are right.

Riddhima's room.

Riddhima was packing her wedding lehenga to send it back to the designer.

Sia: Bhabhi, why are you returning it to the designer? It's yours.

Riddhima: I'll use it in 4 years. I'm 100 percent sure that it won't fit me.

Vansh: I don't think you'll be that fat in 4 years.

Riddhima: Can you see the future, Mr Vansh Raisinghania?

Vansh: No. But I can definitely see the present.

He signaled Sia to leave.

She left in few seconds.

Riddhima: And how's the present?

Vansh: Gorgeously beautiful.

Riddhima: Does that word even exist?

Vansh: I can create an entire dictionary to describe you, My Love.

He leaned forward to capture her lips but he got her palm instead.

Riddhima: We are not married, remember.

Vansh: Sweetheart, I waited 3 years, and now you are asking me to wait 4 years more. You know that's literally impossible.

Riddhima: Then why don't we make it literally possible?

Hey everyone.

Hope you are doing well.

The new cover is made by the one and only @Sahni_2007.