Introduction

Paranormal events are purported phenomena described in pop culture, folk, and other non-scientific bodies of knowledge, whose existence within these contexts is described as beyond the scope of normal scientific understanding or in other words, paranormal events are the events that are non-scientific and mostly related to Ghosts, curses, demons and many more. Some believers believe in this stuff which makes them curious to know more. Non-believers on the other hand don't care.

In John Stone's case, he didn't have an option to choose whether he'll believe and explore the paranormal world or he'll just get on with his normal life. He was forced into the paranormal world because of a curse he had. He could see ghosts, talk to them and touch them and due to this, he grew up to be a fearless, brave young man. He was forced into taking up paranormal studies when he was 7 years old. That's right! where other children were learning the basics of regular life, John was studying Ghosts and spirits. When John turned 14 he was taken to an actual paranormal site accompanied by Prof. Stanley who is John's legal guardian as well as his mentor in paranormal studies. It was a haunted elevator shaft of an apartment. The tales claimed that a worker who was down there doing the electricals were crushed by the elevator accidentally since then, there have been a series of deaths of people who have taken the elevator. due to this, the whole building was abandoned. That case was John's first time being on the site. Prof. Stanley and John went into the elevator shaft to investigate. As soon as they set their foot into the shaft, John pointed towards the shaft's opening and said, "Look Prof. Stanley a man is standing over there but his head looks a bit weird. It's flat." Hearing to this Prof. Stanley instantly got to know that it was no man but the ghost of the person who was crushed by the elevator. "Step back kid our job is done here." Said, prof. Stanley and the both of them started moving towards the exit but there was some force pulling Stanley back into the shaft.

"Run kid! run as fast as you can." screamed prof. Stanley but John didn't. John started walking towards the ghost and yelled, "let him go you piece of trash!" with John's voice echoing in the shaft, the ghost vanished into thin air. Both John and prof. Stanley got out safely. John was confused and asked prof. Stanley, "What just happened in there? why was only I able to see that guy? Why couldn't you spot him? What the hell is going on?" in a puzzled voice. "Calm down kid." replied the professor and added, "you are cursed with some powers which allow you to interact with spirits without any means. you can see them, touch them, and also you can speak to them." listening to this, John was amazed. "Woah! so the man I saw was a ghost?" asked John. "Apparently, yes." replied the professor.

This was the incident that motivated one of the world's greatest paranormal investigators. After this incident, he took case after case, traveled city after city, and by the age of 20, he had solved over 100 paranormal cases. He was optimistic all the time. He never used to think that something can't be done. People often confirm it hearing his catchphrase "I'm not cursed, I'm blessed." Due to his charming character, he was always the center of attraction at his office and that made him arrogant. He didn't take any of the cases seriously but he solved them anyway. Apart from all these character traits, this young man had a hobby of writing books. Till now, he has written a book on every single case he has cracked. It's like his journal where he records everything that happened while he solved the cases but instead of recording every single day, he recorded all at once when he finally solved the cases and published them.

Rachel is also one of John's cases which he has recorded in a sort of novel. Here on you'll explore the story from John's perspective.