So it began...

I came to this forest in search of an abandoned bunker that was rumored to be haunted and now I'm lost! I don't have a single clue about getting out of this forest so I kept on moving to the north (the direction where the bunker was located) it was getting dark and I was getting impatient. "Come on Universe, get me to this damn bunker already!"I screamed out loud. "let me guess what this ghost would look like. Will his head be crushed? will he have a large hole in his head? will his head be burnt or what if he has no head? Damn, I'm getting so excited to find this ghost." I thought to myself in a loud voice with a sense of excitement. After wandering for four hours in that forest I was tired and was barely able to stand on my knees but for what cost? In front of me stood the abandoned bunker. Looking at the bunker, all my restlessness, and tiredness just vanished into thin air. As I entered the bunker, I got an adrenaline rush and I started feeling like a fricking superhero as I went in to investigate, a chill breeze hit me and that's when my senses heightened. I lighted up my torch and started to do my thing... you know hunting ghosts. as I went on, I discovered that the bunker which was built after world war I to protect the lives of people during the next wars was blown to smithereens from the inside. What an irony isn't it? So as I went even deeper, I found out that only the walls near the entrance are standing and the rest were in ruins but among those ruins, there was a cave. With a sense of excitement, I went into it. it was so damn dark in there that even me holding a torch wasn't enough. It seemed like the cave was endless. it went deeper and deeper and darker as it went on. The cave was... I don't even know how wide it was due to the darkness.

After another long walk, I finally saw something. it was foggy but I could see an entity standing here with no literal shape. It was surrounded by black, dark fog which I'd like to address as a negative aura (Every ghost, negative sprits, or supernatural entity have these.) which made me feel like all my time and energy were a huge waste. I was expecting a ghost with a special death type like a hole in the head of a decapitated human's ghost but what did I get? a dislocated motherfucker who didn't even figure out how to put himself back into shape after being a ghost and I couldn't even understand a single word it was yelling. I was so frustrated that while telling myself to calm down, I roasted that ghost into nothingness with my supernatural salvation touch (Good spirits which are very hard to find go out peacefully but the dark spirits burn into nothingness while feeling all the pain for the sins they've committed in their whole life when it was alive.) By the time I came back outside, it was already five in the morning. I somehow found my way back to the point where I started and went home as I had to freshen up and go to the office or else the old man Stanley would murder me.

As I entered the office, as usual, everyone was waiting to listen to my case for which I had given a bit of buildup but everything went exactly the opposite of what I had in mind. I tried extremely hard to not let them know how lame my case was but I couldn't help it. I told them everything as it is. Everyone was like "Don't worry John it happens. we hope your next case will be a great one." but I didn't know how to tell them that it's not about them it's about me. I feel like trash because the case couldn't fulfill my expectation, not because of their thoughts. Just as the topic was about to change, Kate appeared out of nowhere and started to taunt. Kate is a real pain when it comes to what she needs. The girl's stubborn as hell and she acts like she owns the place but she lives up to her reputation. In the whole office, Kate is the best paranormal investigator we've got (without any power like mine). but if Im not being careful, the old man will pass down the office to Kate and she'd own the place for real. And... she had a huge crush on me.

"People get cases based on their standards! What's your's, John?" She asked sarcastically. "Shut up Kate! it's none of your business." I replied in a pissed voice. "Aww is my John angry because of his lame case? If only you had accepted my proposal then we could go on Awesome cases together." another statement of her's sarcastic. "Here's a bright idea Kate, shut the hell up and get outta my sight" I yelled at her in a loud and aggressive voice. "Both of you knuckleheads will shut up and listen to what I have to say." A deep voice from behind with the tone of order was heard. It was old man Stanley.