The Town Of Love Pt1

The cab driver parked the vehical in front of the hotel. The hotel was huge and the carvings and the paintings were giving me the vibes of being in a place which is ancient. As I stepped into the hotel's entrance there was this pleasant fragrance that gave me a great stress relief It was a rose fragrance and the floor was made up of pink colored marbel with a flower like textures and as I walked on it I don't know how but all my stress through traveling and the unravelling in my mind due to the weird dream vanished. I got to the front desk and the front desk executive welcomed me with a smile on his face. "Welcome to our hotel sir. Allow me to take you to your room." Listening to this, I asked him, "On which floor would my room be?" because not a doubt that the place and the vibes were relaxing but I was still exausted. "Its on the third floor sir." he said with a smile. "Third floor!!?" I asked. Listening to this the desk attended got to know that I was tired. "Yes sir, it is in the third floor but we arent climbing there. May I suggest using the lift?" he said in his ​front desk executive ​accent. At first i didn't know what he meant by the lift then I realized that he was referring to the elevator. The evlator was even more impressive. The door was shining golden color and the interior was bright cobalt color and this gave me a royal vibe. The transition between floor while the elevator was moving was as smooth as silk. The buttons and the font used in the elevator was old English. Everything in here was modern and as well as vintage.

We reached on to the forth floor instead of third and I was puzzled and I turned towards the attendant and was about to ask him but he spoke up before me "I know what you are wondering sir, this is undoubtedly fourth floor for you but in britan we look to it as third floor as we count the lowest floor as ground floor." "Wow! man, how'd you know what I was about to ask?" I asked him in a sense of confusion. "We get many American tourists a lot so I spoke out of experience forgive me if I'm wrong." he replied with a convincing tone. I was blown by this. Then I thought to myself,"I got to get used to this British accent and the way they speak or else its gonna be real hard for me."As I thought this, the attender showed me my room and God I would've stayed there for the rest of etertinity. The door of the room was made of dark oak wood and was well maintained, and the room inside felt as if it were meant just for me. right opposite to the entrance was a window and the view from there was priceless. When I walked inside the room, I saw a wall that divide the room into two parts. the second division was for the bathroom and the first division was for the room. Just seven steps away from the entrance was the queen sized matress with well maintained bedding, combination of blue and crimson colored pillow and white quilt. beside the bed was a lamp table with a beautiful bed lamp. Opposite to the bed, there was a wall mounted table on with there was a book shelf made out of dark oak wood in which there were the greatest novel collections of all time. For the table there was a comfortable brown leather chair. There was a recliner near the window. The whole floor was covered with carpet. I was overwhelmed with such a pleasant place and at the same time I was extremely tired. All credits goes to Cayle. That boy was the one who had planned all these. Anyways, I just jumped on the bed and fell asleep.

I woke up the next day and had a complete, undisturbed sleep. I rose from the bed took a nice sight out of the window, took a shower. Then went down to have a fine breakfast and as expected, the breakfast was exquisite. It was The English Breakfast also known as the full breakfast, this traditional British dish appears everywhere with a few essentials and some regional additions. First, there is the meat - usually a combination of sausages and bacon. The sausage is plain pork sausage, while the bacon can be streaky or back bacon. Then there are vegetables and legumes - baked beans and tomatoes, both cooked over high heat. The balance of sweetness and acidity in the tomatoes nicely balances out the fattiness on the other side of the plate. Lastly, there is a crispy piece of fried bread and two or three over-easy eggs to tie the whole meal together. After having this exquisite dish, I planned on roaming around the town to explore new place and meet new people. I couldn't do this alone, I needed a guide so I talked with the attendant and he was like, "Yes sir, I'll call a taxi for you. Please wait for ten minutes." I roamed around the place a bit and also they had a very beautiful back yard with a rare collection of flowers. As I enjoyed myself in the yard, the attender called me in his accent, "Sir, your taxi is here." I got into the taxi and he asked me am I new to the town.

"Yes sir, I am new to this town and I'm on an assignment but I admire the beauty of this place so please show me every wonder of this town." I replied to the cab driver in a requesting tone. "Alright mate, buckle up you have a lot to see and admire about our town." He said and added as he reved the engine, "Here we go."