Travel

As soon as everything got decided, I took the rest of the day off. I returned home and began to pack. I didn't want to linger here for even a moment after everything that happened. After I finished packing, I decided to drive alone to clear my mind before I boarded the plane because once I boarded I would be immersed in the case I had packed. I slept after I returned from the drive.

In a sense of excitement, I woke up by 5:30 AM, got dressed, and reached the airport 2 hours early. It was the first hour in my life where I stared at the sky thinking nothing. Having gone through all the steps in the airport, I boarded my flight, took my seat, and waited for the flight to take off. As I waited, I just thought about Kate. Does every word she says, and every action she takes, mean anything to her, or is she just doing it for the sake of gaining attention? Does she have a crush on me? The pilot started announcing the safety rules as soon as I finished my thinking, and the flight left within minutes. However, I'm not interested in her at all. When the airplane reached altitude, it became progressively smoother and I decided to take a nap.

I'm trying to solve a case in a dense forest, but I've lost my powers. I can no longer see ghosts, touch them, or communicate with them as I used to. I'm lost and don't know what's going on. I ran as hard as I could, but I couldn't stop. The voice chased me, but I could not see anyone behind me. I was out of breath, but I continued running. Behind me, the land was disappearing. At the same time, I felt as if I didn't want to move at all, but all I could do was run. I felt as if someone else was in charge of me, and all I saw was my death. I fell into a pit with no bottom when I slipped and fell while running. It took me a couple of falls to wake up from the huge turbulence in the airplane.

However, after I found out I had slept for the entire trip from California to Britain, I realized that I had never had a dream that was this frightening. There were only 15 minutes to the land. I was sweating from this dream. I called the hostess and asked for a refreshing drink to cool off. The flight landed. As I exited the flight, I had to go wait at gate number 6 for my connecting flight, but it was an hour late. My first thing I did after my strange dream was wander around a bit. After an hour, I was on the final flight to my destination. I sat down and just started listening to music until I got to TTOL, and I didn't want to sleep. As soon as the flight landed, I went through customs and checked out, and there was my cab driver waiting for me when I got there. I listened to music for four straight hours...and I didn't even listen to any announcements from the pilot or hostesses.

In his British accent, the driver asked me, "How was your trip?" I replied, "Good!" "Would you like to stop for sight seeing?" he asked. "No, but thanks for asking. I'm tired from the flight and I need a rest," I replied. "Let's head to the hotel," he said and we left the airport. There was a long drive from the airport to the town, which took 30 minutes through a beautiful forest. Even though it was late in the evening, I could still enjoy the beauty of the forest. The air was so pure, the smell was so pleasant and I thought to myself, "If the outskirts are so marvelous, how wonderful the town will be?" as I thought this, we entered the town. The entrance of the town was a beautiful arc made out of pure marble and there were so many love symbols and stories carved on it. As we entered the town it was so bright and the vibes I was getting from that place were purely positive. Everything was well decorated. I asked the cab driver with a voice of excitement "is there any festival going on in your town sir?" "No mate, it's just another night in our town. we believe in living in harmony and positivity and all these decorations are to cheer up the young ones and these decorations stay throughout the year." Wow! I was flattered. The way the town was was awesome. Clean streets, well-built infrastructures, well-built roads, and the consistency of the trees and the houses were very precise. In the middle of the town was a statue of a cupid (god of love in many mythologies). looking at this I asked the driver, "Why do you people have a cupid statue in the middle of the town?" "Well mate the cupid is the symbol for everything this town stands for. It signifies love and hope and everyone in this town lives for love hence 'The Town Of Love'." he replied in a gentle and proud voice.