✨Chapter: 1✨

🅴🅳🅸🆃🅴🅳

~At Jungkook's house

Jungkook was sitting on his house's livin' room, continuosly watching the wall clock. He got up a while back at 6 o'clock. He has had his breakfast and is ready for his university but there's still some time to go university.

The day was bright sun was still hiding behind the clouds. The birds were chirping beautifully.
But Jungkook didn't see all this, he was just waiting for the clock to ring 7.

Jungkook- “Oh god....!! when will it be 7...?”
Jungkook said desperately.

Soon the clock rang stating that it is 7 o'clock. He got up from his seat and looked at the main door of his house, and soon the doorbell rang.

He run towards the door and hurriedly open it with his thumping heart.

When he opened the door he didn't see anyone there, he pouted sadly. Then he looked down at his door step where his favorite chocolates and a bouquet of his favorite flowers were kept from him.

He chuckled softly.

He picked up the box of chocolates and the bouquet. He closed his eyes and took the bouquet towards his nose and smelled it, a sweet smile appeared on his lips smelling sweet scent.

 He closed his eyes and took the bouquet towards his nose and smelled it, a sweet smile appeared on his lips smelling sweet scent

He looked at the chocolate box, and saw a letter in it. He took the letter from choclate box and read it.

The letter~
Hii my baby bunny, good morning, hope you sleep well. I have given you your favorite flowers and chocolates today...why...because I want to congratulate you on winning yesterday's soccer match. You played very well I was very impressed. You always amaze me with your abilities baby, my baby is really telented.
Ok, that's it for today. Hope you have a good day at university and take care of yourself...
Bye baby bunny.

Love you~❤️

Your secret admire...(^3^)

✧༺❤༻✧

Jungkook smiled lovingly.

Jungkook- “When I'll meet you..!! I can't wait..day by day you're making me more desperate to meet you...”
Jungkook said and sigh sadly.

Jungkook- “Ok never mind but thanks for the chocolates and flowers...my secret admirer..” Jungkook said to himself and chuckle softly.

He once again looked around and went inside his house.

**✿❀ ❀✿**