✨Chapter: 4✨

🅴🅳🅸🆃🅴🅳

Everything was going well. Jungkook has also come to know many things about his secret admirer. Now he just wanted to meet him.

Now he has come to know about his secret admirer so much that he can find him but, no. He won't find him, why? Because his secret admirer has said that when the time will be right, he himself will come in front of him.
So if his secret admirer has said that, then he will obey his secret admirer.

And now let's come to the other things. Ever since Jungkook heard the name of his first crush or you can say love. He can't stop thinking about him. Maybe his suppressed feeling has come back again. And now if he thinks again, he has never moved on from taehyung, and this feeling gives a strange pain in his heart. He doesn't know what it is, why he has started feeling like this all of a sudden.

He was still fine until he had heard his name. It isn't that he hasn't heard his name or seen his face before because taehyung is the CEO of Korea's most famous company, so he had heard about him quite a few times. But he would never let it affect himself.

But then suddenly his name had such an effect on his heart that now he isn't able to stop himself from thinking about him.

Jungkook's pov- “No.! Now he doesn't matter to me..? I shouldn't think about him....”
Jungkook said, more like he's convincing himself.

But the more he tries not to think about him, the more he miss him, his heart starts beating like crazy.

Although taehyung didn't talk to anyone other than his friends in university, but his temper was still a bit soft for Jungkook and no one knows the reason too. Or maybe Jungkook bubbly and cute nature must have melted his stone heart a little, everyone used to say this. Because Jungkook was such a person in university that no one could even think of hurting.

Ok now let's come to the present story.

Now, Jungkook is getting ready for his friend Lisa's wedding. Jungkook has already met Lisa's fiance and he liked her a lot. She's nice and he believes that she will keep her friend happy.

He was very excited about his friend's wedding, and also with this that he'll not even think about him, nor will he feel that strange feeling in his heart.

But oh boy how wrong he was.

After getting ready he took his car keys, wallet and phone and left for the wedding venue.

At wedding venue~

(The wedding venue of Lisa and Jennie's)

When Jungkook reached there he saw many people there. He tried to find his friends but he couldn't see them.

He went inside the venue and he saw Lisa's mother. He went towards her and greeted her.

Jungkook- “Hello aunty..!”
Jungkook chirped happily and lisa’s mom chuckled at his cute act.