✨Chapter: 2✨

🅴🅳🅸🆃🅴🅳

It was a next day and jungkook as usual was waiting for wall clock to rang 7.

If you ask why doesn't Jungkook hide somewhere outside and wait for his secret admirer so that he can see him.
So your answer is, he has already done this. And that day neither his secret admirer came nor did he get the letter in the morning.

When he came home after finishing his university, he found his secret admirer's letter on his home door step.
He happily picked up the letter and read it.

The letter~

❝So you have come from your university. Well I'm a little upset with you, I know you want to see me, but didn't I told you, when the time is right I myself will come in front of you.
So have some patience baby bunny.❞

So after that Jungkook didn't try to do anything like that.

Now coming back to the story.

The clock strikes 7 and the doorbell rang. Jungkook hurriedly went to the door and opened it. When he opened it as usual, there was no one, except a letter and a small beautifully wrapped box.

Jungkook picked up the letter and the small box.

Jungkook- “wow gift for me...thank you.”
Jungkook said and looked at the small gift box.

Jungkook unwrapped the little box and saw a beautiful bracelet in it.

Jungkook- “Wow

Jungkook- “Wow...it's so beautiful.”
Jungkook exclaimed happily and wore that bracelet. The bracelet looked more beautiful in his hand.

He looked around, but didn't see anyone. He pout sadly and went inside his house and sat on his couch and started reading the letter.

Letter~

Hii my beautiful baby bunny, hope you're good. Btw I came to know that you want to know about me,(Jungkook gasped) so today I thought that I should tell you some things about myself.
So first I am not from your university, in fact I am not a student at all, I'm businessman, a CEO. (Jungkook thought It means my secret admirer is an old man) Now don't even try to think that I am an old man. (Jungkook again gasped, “How do he know what I'm going to think?”) Now you must be thinking that how do I know what you are thinking.  Well I just know. Ok now another thing, that I graduated from your university two years ago. And at the time when I was in my last year, you were a freshman in the university. And that's when I saw you for the first time. And for the first time I felt something in my heart. We met many times in university but you'll not remember, and I don't even want you to know about me right now.( Jungkook pout sadly)
Now don't pout baby, you look so cute that I just want to hide you in my pocket from the world.( Jungkook blushed furiously) so today I have told you only some important things. But from now on I will always tell you something about myself. Ok now it's time for your university so go and have a nice day. Byy baby bunny~