✨Chapter: 6✨

🅴🅳🅸🆃🅴🅳

Mr.Jeon- “You're getting married...Kookie..!”
Mr.jeon said nervously.

Jungkook- “W-What..??!!”
Jungkook said in shocked. His dad looked at his son’s face expression and sigh.

Mr.jeon- “Kookie...my baby..look I'm not forcing you..my friend has sent this marriage proposal. I don't know where he saw you but he said he liked you.”

Mr. Jeon saw hesitation on his son's face, he held his son's hand softly and made him sit on the couch.

Mr.jeon- “Look son, whatever your decision is, that will be the final decision. If you don't want this marriage then it's totally fine.++

But if you'll ask me what I think about this, I will say that you should meet him once, know him a little and then take a decision. Because I've met him, and he's a very nice guy.”
Mr. Jeon said softly.

Jungkook looked his dad for a second then said.

Jungkook- “But dad, I am still in university and I have a lot to do in my life.”
Jungkook said and tried to explain to his father, that he can't marry someone who he don't know or love.

Mr.jeon- “Kookie...I'm sure taehyung will not mind all this. He will let you do whatever you want to do and will also help you to fulfill your dream of becoming an artist.”
Mr. Jeon said shocking his son.

Jungkook- “T-T-Taehyung..!!??”
Jungkook questioned with his beating heart.

Jungkook- “Who's t-taehyung..dad..!?”
Jungkook asked and crossed his fingers secretly.

Mr.jeon- “The one you're going to married..or maybe not..”
Mr. Jeon said.

Jungkook- “What's his full name..??”
Jungkook asked suddenly feeling a little relief.

Mr.jeon- “Kim taehyung...but why are you asking all this..??”
Mr. Jeon asked looking at his son's big doe eyes.

Jungkook- “Ah...ab...I-I know him..he was my senior in university..”
Jungkook said playing with his fingers.

Mr.jeon- “Wow that's cool...it means you would know him then.”
Mr. Jeon said excitedly.

Jungkook- “Y-Yes..dad..”
Jungkook said and tried to calm his beating heart.

Mr.jeon- “So...still you have any problem in marrying him.? I assure you that he will make you happy kookie..”
Mr. Jeon said. He seriously don't want his son to let go such a nice boy. And he's totally his son's types too.

Jungkook- “I-I need some time dad..”
Jungkook requested.

Mr.jeon- “Of course baby..take as much as time you want...I will tell them that you need some time.”
Mr. Jeon said caressing his son's cheek softly.

Jungkook- “Thank you dad..I'm going now..I will give my decision in two days.”
Jungkook said and got up from couch. His dad also stood up and hugged his son.

Mr.jeon- “Ok son..and don't put any pressure on yourself...your decision will be my decision too.”
Mr. Jeon said and kissed his son's forehead.

Jungkook- “Ok dad..”
He said with small smile and and left from there.

Jungkook's mom was not here because she was spending time with her parents and she doesn't know about the marriage proposal.

✧༺❤༻✧

Jimin- “WHAT...!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS KOOKIE..!!?”
Jimin shouted at his friend.

Jungkook- “Yes I'm serious chim...I was same shocked as you when I heard this..”

Jimin smashed his head and jungkook pout.

Jimin- “You idiot bunny...I am shocked that you've asked him for two days to think, you should've said yes at that time. Why did you ask for time to think, I still don't understand. You love tae right..??”
Jimin said to Jungkook who was looking down fiddling with his fingers.

Jungkook- I love him chim..it's just that I'm thinking about my secret admirer...he hasn't sent me any letter or anything for two weeks.”
Jungkook said and Jimin rolled his eyes.

Jimin- “Kookie, why are you thinking about him..? Are you falling in love with him now?”
Jimin said rising his eyebrows.

Jungkook- “What..?!! No...and to be honest, if I think about it now, I just like him. I mean I never thought about what I would do if he came in front of me. I'm just curious to see him. But if he asks me if “you want to be mine”, then I may not be able to answer his question.++

It's just that I feel as if he is someone whom I know, his words are very similar to someone.”
Jungkook said and sigh heavily.

Jimin- “So you're saying, you just want to meet your secret admirer, you don't feel anything romantic for him.?” Jimin asked.

Jungkook- “Yes...but am I deceiving him by thinking like this, I mean if he feels that I have started loving him, then what will I do. Wouldn't it feel like I made fun of his feelings or played with his feelings?”
Jungkook asked feeling guilty.

Jimin- “Kookie...he shouldn't think like that at all, you never said you love him. Whenever you talked to me about him, you only said you want to meet him. That's it.”

Jungkook- “I hope he move on from me, I don't want to hurt a good person like him..”
Jungkook said.

Jimin- “You'll not kookie..now tell me..!!”
Jimin asked wiggling his eyebrows.

Jungkook- “Tell you what..??”
Jungkook said and tilted his head in confusion.

Jimin- “Your answer idiot...do you want to marry tae or not..”
Jimin asked and jungkook feel thousands of butterflies dancing in his tummy on thinking of marrying taehyung.

Jungkook- “I want to chim..I've always dreamt of marrying my—”
Jungkook couldn't complete his sentence as Jimin cut him in middle excitedly.

Jimin- “I know you've always dreamt of marrying your taetae hyung..!!"
Jimin said smirking and Jungkook hit on his shoulder blushingly.

Jungkook- “No you idiot boy..I've always dreamt of marrying my first love..”
Jungkook said dreamly.

Jimin- “Whatever..but I'm so happy for you kookie..!!!”
Jimin said jumping up and down happily.

Jungkook laughed at his friends excitement.

✧༺❤༻✧

Somewhere in Seoul~

Someone- “You'll not hurt me my baby bunny...you're just so pure that's why you're feeling guilty.”

???- And finally I came to know that, you.......

________________________________________༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Hope you liked the chapter..😊

Vote and comment if you liked the chapter..(♡ω♡ ) ~♪

Author Sam~💜

♡∩_∩
(„• ֊ •„)♡
┏ • UU • - • - • ღ❦ღ┓
    Can I have a
    “Vote and comment”
from you
┗ღ❦ღ • - • - • - • - ┛