✨Chapter: 20✨ End~~

🅴🅳🅸🆃🅴🅳

Taekook are in Paris right now. Both of them have come here four days ago and taehyung has been busy ever since and is unable to devote much time to Jungkook.

But Jungkook has no problem with this and he always understands taehyung. He knows this is only a few days work then taehyung will be his only.

Right now jungkook is in their hotel room, scrolling in his phone.
He was getting bored so he thought of using the phone for a while. But he's not getting anything interesting in the phone as well.

Jungkook- “When will you come hubby..I'm missing you a lot..!!”
Jungkook said pouting, throwing his phone on the bed.

After a while there was the sound of door opening and Jungkook immediately sat down on his knees on the bed and looked toward the door happily.

Taehyung came inside the room and smile widely, when he saw his baby looking at him with a happy smile.

Jungkook- “Hubbyyy..you came..!!”
Jungkook said and got down from the bed and went to hug his husband.

Taehyung- “My baby missed me..?hmm..”
Taehyung said sweetly hugging Jungkook tightly and jungkook nodded his head on taehyung's chest pouting cutely.

Jungkook- “Of course..I was missing you like hell..!”
Jungkook said pouting placing his chin on taehyung's chest, looking at his hubby.

Taehyung pecked Jungkook's lips and caressed his face.

Taehyung- “Hubby is sorry baby but now I'm free and all yours..!”
Taehyung said and again pecked him on his lips and jungkook smiled widely.

Jungkook- “I know...now we can spend a lot of time with each other. And tomorrow we'll tour around in Paris as well..what do you say hubby..?”
Jungkook said and taehyung smiled at him lovingly.

Taehyung- “As my baby's wish...”
Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook's nose and jungkook scrunch it cutely.

Taehyung- “Ok now lemme get fresh..yeah..”
Taehyung said and started taking off his office clothes.

Jungkook stood in his place and watched taehyung take off his clothes.

He bite his lips and start playing with his fingers.

It means he's thinking something.

Jungkook- “H-Hubby..?”
Jungkook said still biting his lips.

Taehyung- “Hmm bun..?”
Taehyung asked.

Jungkook- “C-Can I also join y-you in shower..?”
Jungkook asked blushingly. 

Taehyung smirked.

Taehyung- “Sure baby..I would love to take a shower with you.
Taehyung said  and took off his pants and now he is just standing in his boxer.

Jungkook blushed furiously, he know that taehyung must be smirking right now.

Taehyung- “Come baby...let's shower together..”
Taehyung said and went toward the bathroom.

Jungkook squealed and quickly take off his all clothes and run towards bathroom. 

____________
_______

Then after taking a shower and eating each other for a while, they both came out.

Right now both are lying on the bed hugging each other.