00: Prologue

3rd POV

Y/N can feel the warm green grass as Y/N lying in the grass, the bright sun that's shining over Y/N eyes as the blue sky covered with cloud, Y/N can hear the birds chirping from the distance while the wind breeze through the air, the sounds of trees and it's branches move as the win blew

Y/N: "What the fuck where i am?"

Y/N look around sorroundings to examine his position are, Y/N were sitting down under a tree, the breeze of the air moving its branches. He recalling his death, Y/N death is right leg his toe get stumble by a wooden leg table and his left feet step over a lego brick and he get heart attack and he fell to death.

Y/N: "Goddammint how horrible i died." While pinching his nose bridge.

He look his environment and he recoginize immediately because he see a huge crystal-like originium that high around 50 meter tall very far away.

Y/N: "Welp im GODDAMN FUCKING ARKNIGHTS but this place not very grimdark, rather i live in this planet than live in Warhammer 40.000 universe." Infront him suddenly theres blue screen and also along text words.

Hi Y/N L/N

Y/N: "Uhhh who are you?"

Im NoPotatoForYou And Im Cosmic Being.

Y/N: "What do you want?"

Well Im Interested With You Not Feeling But Your Tragic Past.

Y/N: "You watch me from born to adult entirely."

Nope, I Can See Your Expressions Is Calm, Because When You Reincarnated/Teleported/Etc To Arknights You Not Shocked, Disbelief, And Many More That Mean Your Past Is Very Dark And Depression And PTSD.

Y/N: "Correct."

Because I Send This Place And You Don't Any Power/Magic But Only Have Combat Experience for 15 Years I Give Some Power To You. Your Power Is Can Summon Any Soldier From Fiction, Sci-Fi, Tabletop Game, And Etc And Also The Vehicle Too.

Y/N: "That Goods, btw i can summon the soldier right now?"

Yes, And Good Luck Survive In This World, Bye.

The blue screen dissappear from Y/N vision, Y/N sigh himself he know Arknights is dark story and place but luckly he not in Girl's Frontline world because that very dark than Arkights.
( A/N: This Is From My Opinion I Play Both Arknights And Girl's Frontline, In Story Girl's Frontline Is Very Dark And Spicy But Arknights Not Very Dark As GFL, This My Opinion. )

He take deep breath and exhale it, he summon three Adeptus Custodes Emperor Choosen and one Captain-General Adeptus Custodes. A light appear infront him and blinding from while and the light gone it reveal three Adeptus Custodes Emperor Choosen they have red cape and Captain-General height around 11ft wearing modification terminator armor.

Captain-General Hyperion Ghau.