01 : Adeptus Custodes Codex (AU)

"Each one of the Ten Thousand represents genetic lore acquired over many lifetimes. Each one of you is unique, a work of art never to be repeated. I am miserly with your lives, where I would spend so many others without a thought."

Emperor Of Mankind.

( A/N: Remember This Is Adeptus Custodes Lore Are Very Different Than The Canon-Lore. But Also I Take Few From Canon Lore. )

( A/N: In the Adeptus Custodes Canon-lore, the custodes creation only alter the DNA if i not wrong. But this Custodes are different. )

During creation of Custodes. Emperor Of Mankind using Dark Age of Technology Device to alter every DNA, Micro-Organism, Brain, Blood Cell, Bone and many more about Biomancy. Make them more three more stronger than Custodes Canon lore. They are immune Chaos Corruption but resistant Warp Sorcery spell

Equipment :

Guardian Spear : The blade itself are created from C'tan-phase weapon that can allow cut anything else with ease even if enemy some sort shield can pass through the shield, The Bolter Guardian Spear are equivalent of Lastrum Bolter.

Castellan Axe : It same like Guardian Spear but the itself change into Axe.

Sentinel Blade : Sentinel Blades are power swords with weirdly broad but kinda stubby blades (though so massive they're still long), that are wielded by the Adeptus Custodes and are of such daunting size, that their hilts are flanked with Bolt Casters of exceptionally fine craftsmanship.

PRAESIDIUS: Fashioned by the great Terran armourer Annah Tsvochakin in the latter years of M32, the stunningly worked storm shield named Praesidius is a singular artefact. Not only is its auramite surface finely worked and layered at a molecular level for greater durability, but nestled within its graven bulk are a series of microshield generators. Employing a never again replicated modification of displacer technology, the shield generates small localised displacement bubbles at the point of impact, literally beaming bolts, bullets and the tips of blades harmlessly away from Praesidius' bearer.

Rank & Titles :

- Captain-General.

- Custodian Tribunate

- Tribune.

- Blade Champion.

- Proconsul.

- Prefect.

- Lictor. ( A/N: Not Lictor From Tyranids. )

- Supreme Castellan.

- Aquila Commander.

- Captain-Commander.

- Shield-Captain.

- Custodian.

Currenct Captain-General Adeptus Custodes And Original Member of Legio Custodes.

Name : His Nickname Is Hyperion Ghau Also He Obtained 1566 Names Prior To 42nd Millennium.

Age : [[Redacted]]

Height : 11 feet tall with his Power Armour. 9,5 feet tall without power armour.

Rank : Captain-General Adeptus Custodes.

( A/N : Resource From Reddit r/Adeptus Custodes

( A/N : Resource From Reddit r/Adeptus Custodes. Switch position The Halberd Of Warbringer betwen The Hand Of Emperor's. )

Emperor Of Mankind creating secret project to counter attack if his Primarch betraying him and also last resort if all his Custodes die. Hundred or thousand baby or child are failed but when he to not continuing or cancel the project one baby pass through the test and his name is Hyperion Ghau. Big E continue the project but only for Hyperion Ghau, Big E alternate every DNA, Bone, Micro-Organism, Blood Cell, Brain, and many more about Biomancy but three times more advance than average Custodes creation(AU). He create the Power Armour and the Weapon from Dark Age Of Technology and Archeotech, also Hyperion Ghau get teach by all ten thousand Custodes in every Academics, Politic and Etc even he undestanding everything in matter of one week.

Equipment :

The Halberd Of Warbringer : This weapon are combining with Guardian Spear and Castellan Axe along few forbidden technology are used to craft this weapon, this Halberd have three switch mode. First mode is Normal Mode basically Spear&Axe are not bounded by any energy but the blade itself it sharp enough can cut the ceramite with ease. Second Mode is Phase-Shifting Mode this mode allow the Halberd can cut anything else with ease using Hyper-phase technology from Necron Technology. Last Mode is Warping Mode this mode allow the Halberd generating gold-crackling lighting of energy around the Halberd, Halberd itself was can damaged enemy soul even if enemy killed by this Halberd using this mode basically erase them from Space, Time, and Reality.

The Hand Of Emperor's : Hand-Crafted by The Emperor itself, combining with Lighting Claw and also with Combi-weapon.

The Goldenblight Of Armor : This Armor created by The Emperor and few scientist and also using Forbidden technology. This armor energy shield more stronger than Void Shield and can generate.

His Feats.

: He beat Angron few times during Angron losing control.

: When He sended by Big E into Deathworld full of aggresive Xenos beast and vile Monster, Big E warn him and didn't wanna lose his companions but Hyperion begged send into that world and Big E agreed, 1 weeks ago Salamander and Iron Hand Legion arrive in that place they all shocked seeing Hyperion Ghau standing in the top of mountain of corpse Xenos and also his armour deeply damaged and also his left hand are gone.

: During War in Webway he manage to survive for 5 days straight alone in battlefield without rest and banishing few Greater Daemon into the Immaterium but it cost entire his Custodes group.

: During 3rd Black Crusade he and along his group of Allarus Custodes and Aquilon Custodes teleport into Abbadon flagship, his Custodes kill around 27% of Black Legion and Hyperion Ghau beating and humiliated Abbadon during duel.

: During mission retreiving the Relic he and his Allarus Custodian, The Tyranids invade the planets forcing them to battling against the Tyranids for straight 3 days without rest and suprisingly he and his Custodes survive.

( A/N: Adeptus Custodes Lore (AU) Will Be Explained In Detail In The Chapter And Also As The Story Continue And Also There's No Constantin Valdor. )