01: Chapter 1

3rd POV

[ Location : ((REDACTED)) Time : ??? ]

It has been 2 month and 1 week Y/N and his faction stay in Terra or Arknights World, luckly his race immune to Oripathy but there's 2 major threat to his Faction which is Feranmuts and Seaborn but the most huge threat to Sentinel Corporation is Seaborn.

Alright lets talk about Sentinel Corporation Military might, first they have 1.700 Astartes basically there's chapter Raptors, Iron Warriors, Imperial Fist, Death Specters, Crimson Fist, Minotaurs, Deathwatch, and Grey Knight. Iron Warriors led by Warpsmith Sigax, Imperial Fist led by Dallux Teliolux, The Minotaurs led by Asterion Moloc, Crimson Fist led by Pendro Kantor, Death Specters led by [[REDACTED]], Raptors led by [[REDACTED]], Deathwatch led by Y/N or his Custodes, Grey Knight led Y/N or his Custodes.

Second they have 500 Lucifer Black, and third they soldier 1000. Despite they have high number of superhuman soldier and low number of non-augmented soldier but if term in technology and weapon they fucking highly advance technology and powerful weapon in their hand using STC creating Terminator Armour three times more advance, all Astartes wear Mark X Tacticus two time more advance than previous Mark X Tacticus in lore. But for Deathwatch and Grey Knight they five time more advance than average Astartes term of weapon, vehicle, and power armour.

Ehem forgive me forget to explain Sentinel Corporation Military there's 8 chapter, 6 chapter each chapter have 250 Astartes there's chapter which is Deathwatch and Grey Knight have 100 Astartes. Y/N manage reverse engineering majority of Necron and Forerunner technology, they use Necron for offensive thing like weapon and many other thing, meanwhile Forerunner technology for defensive thing such as energy shield, drone, vehicle, and many other thing. Despite their technology is very advance they lack of natural resource and they rely on summoning resource from Y/N power.

Alright lets talk about Custodes, there's 303 Adeptus Custodes. 1 Captain-General Hyperion Ghau, 2 Telemon-Heavy Dreadnought, 100 Companions/Hetaeron, 20 Dread Host, 20 Emissaries Imperatus, 5 Contemptor-Achillus Dreadnought, 5 Contemptor-Galactus Dreadnought, 25 Sentinel Guard Custodes, 25 Venetari Custodes, 100 Custodes variety of specialty.

Inside Y/N office there's Y/N, Hyperion Ghau, 8 Companions, Archmagos Alexendria d'Canaris, Mei, and Altair. He add 4 new servant and they are Natasha Cioara "Raven" from HI3rd, Hiiragi Shinoa from Owari no Seraph, Liv:Luminance from PGR, Rita Rossweisse from HI3rd and also they are in office too. While Y/N doing paperwork and also Mei and Raven helping him to.

Y/N: "Archmagos Alexendria, do you has been finishing creating Volkite, Graviton, Plasma weaponry."

Archmagos Alexendria d'Canaris.

Alexendria d'Canaris is reasonable Archmagos and logical, he using science and mathematic to create machine and even he don't believe machine spirit and he already know about dragon of mars is C'tan or Void Dragon or star gods

Alexendria d'Canaris is reasonable Archmagos and logical, he using science and mathematic to create machine and even he don't believe machine spirit and he already know about dragon of mars is C'tan or Void Dragon or star gods. Because Void Dragon give sentient being into machine and that's why he don't believe machine spirit and also he 200 followers.

Alexendria d'Canaris: "It's already done my lord, Volkite weaponry can mass produce and use it for Non-augmented soldier and Astartes. Plasma weaponry its more safety, and Grav-Weaponry can mass produce, what we should next steps my lord?"

Y/N: "Well, im want every soldier and Astartes are very proper equipment weapon, vehicle, medical, and armour."

Alexendria d'Canaris: "My lord i have already for heavy equipment Non-augmented soldier, do you like it and approve my idea."

He showing holographic 3d model of heavy equipment to Y/N.

Y/N: "I like it and also i approve it, now you can producing this armor, but what capabilites of this armor?"

Alexendria d'Canaris: "The armor have targeting system, auto system, teleportation system only one time to use it in the battle. All of this system are equal to Terminator Armour Astartes but in term of protection, agility, and flexbility of the armor are different to Terminator Armour Astates." Y/N nodded.

Y/N: "Natasha and Liv do you treat Ursus Student and Ursus Civilian in humanely?"

( Flashback Yesterday)

Y/N recalling event in Arknights, Children Of Ursus. So he send his troops along his servant Liv and Natasha, the compossed the troops of half 2nd company Crimson Fists and along with Natasha and Liv to rescue Ursus Student before they cannibalism each other and Chernobog fall under hand of Reunion.

( Flashback End)

Natasha&Liv: "Yes we treat humanely."

Y/N: "Do any Space Marine Chapters intervening or threatening the Civilian and Students because they are xenos or anything else?"

Natasha: "There's no chapter threatening to them but Crimson Fists treat them as normal human Master."

Y/N slighty rise his right eyebrows but he just shrug it off, now he planning how to Diplomatic to Rhodes Islands.

Y/N: "How do i go about to diplomancy to Rhodes Islands."

Meanwhile In Landship Rhodes Islands "Ark".

A three Custodes wearing the different armour and they call themselves as Custodes Grimm

( Lore : Nothing is known about the Custodes Grimm, if it is a rank, a group, or a name. Some postalize they could be experiments by the emperor involving pocket dimensions possibly even Necrontyr in origin (given their penchant for quite literally fading from existence after eliminating a target.) Others believe that they are heresy era Custodes trapped in some sort of time loop status within the webway. Only the Custodes and the Emperor himself know the truth and they have no intention of sharing. )

Amiya and his group succesfully rescue Doctor, they don't know Custodes Grimm many know they past because Custodes Grimm read every secret file and document in computer/Laptop and secret room.

To Be Continued.....

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

( A/N : Next Update Will Be Uhh... IDK. )