02: Chapter 2

[ Location : Rhodes Islands "Ark" Landship Time : ??? ]

Bobo POV

I opened my eyes i get blinded by a light lamp in ceilling i looked it around my place soon recognise the place im in some medical room but when i get up from the bed i can get and my both hand are handcuffed in railling bed then i trying recalling the event what happen to me.

(Flashback Start)

I drove my car to Y/N home location, every weeks i check his sanity and mental health. I know he have terrible past, when i parked my car infront Y/N house suddenly i heard a very loud sound and when i look up i can see Missile coming at to me.

Bobo: "WHAT THE-"

When i opened my eyes im in sort of alley and my first question did i died? Maybe i just dream? But seek the answer in later, after i leave the alley and im in sort of town? When turn around and i recognise the group they are Chen, Swire, Hoshiguma, Doctor, Amiya, and few operators on my sight. I walk to group direction but Chen thinking im wounded Reunion grunt so she deliver punching blow it landing my face Amiya say something.

Amiya: "MISS CHEN IT WAS CIVILIAN!!"

But it was to late the punch land into my cheeks and in reflect my cheeks and it was very painful, suddenly i feel weird my body slowly get consumed by dark shadow and my vision turn black.

3rd POV

When Chen about to apologise his action suddenly Bobo get consumed by dark shadow entire body, light blue and purple energy began combining with dark shadow and swirling around Bobo, the energy beam launch into the sky and swirling the cloud becoming storm and turn him powerful devils. The energy beam dissappear and the storm gone and also the shadow. ( A/N: I Can't Describe It In Very Detail So Drop This Picture As Illustration/Reference. )

After his transformation and the devils about to attack the group, suddenly he return to normal and basically his transformation lasted 10 for seconds

After his transformation and the devils about to attack the group, suddenly he return to normal and basically his transformation lasted 10 for seconds. The group all of them says what in confused.

(Flashback End)

Bobo take a deep breath and exhale it he look sorround him, he was in medical room Rhodes Island he prepare a threat or anything else only time will tell.

[ Location : Sentinel "HQ" Time : 0800. ]

Y/N seat in his office chair while eating his breakfast giving by Rita and Liv. In his office there's Liv, Rita, Hyperion and a few companions in his office meanwhile Altair, Mei, Natasha, and Shinoa Hiiragi still in his house still sleeping or they preparing themselves helping him doing work. They hear knocking door Rita open door slighty.

Rita: "Master Y/N, General Mael Radec want to meet you."

Y/N: "Let him in."

Rita open the door widely and General Mael Radec enter the room.

He walk close into Y/N table and he stop his position is few feet away from Y/N table and he quick salute

Mael Radec: "My lord what do you need from me?"

Y/N: "I give you a mission, there's Reunion activity in abandoned town and want you clear out the Reunion and also if you meet with Rhodes Island personel diplomancy with them got it."

Mael Radec: "Very well my lord."

He walk out from the room and he see four Lucifer Black soldier infront the door Y/N office.

Personnel Lucifer Black-1: "Permission to speak sir."

Mael Radec: "Permission granted."

Personnel Lucifer Black-1: "What mission giving by lord Y/N sir?"

Mael Radec: "A simple mission, wiped out entire Reunion activity in abandoned town." They all nodded.

[ Location : Abandoned Town. Times : 1139 Hours ]

Mael Radec and four Lucifer Black arrived at abandoned by walking he refuse using any vehicle/transportation and he wanna do some warming up his soldier and himself. During travel they encounter few wild animals attacking them and he order his Lucifer Black not using long range weaponry but fight them in close combat. After they arrive in abandoned town Mael Radec order his Lucifer Black kill all Reunion in sight and yes they kill around 50 Reunion grunt in matter of one minute after they arrive and they began search any Reunion.

Still 3rd POV

Doctor, Amiya, Dobermann, and a group of R.I operator fight agains't horde of Reunion grunt and elite and also they struggle fight agains't them. They quick adapting.

Suddenly a red beam pass through Reunion grunt head and leaving hole in head and scorch mark in the hole and rubble building, a barrage of laser hitting through Reunion soldier and they turn around Reunion Soldier see four Lucifer Black and Mael Radec in the middle. Two Lucifer Black put their las-weapon in the back and changing into Power weapon, the Reunion immediately attack them ignore Rhodes Island.

Two Lucifer Black shooting the Reunion with perfect accuracy and meawhile other two Lucifer Black cut and slicing Reunion soldier who dare approach they or their superior, they slowly walking toward Rhodes Island group while killing Reunion soldier and after killing all of them they lowerd their weapon.

Mael Radec: "Greetings ab-humans."

To Be Continued.....

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

( A/N: Sorry For Short Chapter. I Know Some Of You Reading This Chapter With Very Detail And You Say "What The Fuck This Grammar Like Fucking 12 Years-old Kid Writing A Fanfic." And Many More And Also I Accept It My Grammar Like 12 Year-olds. Because I Very Rarely Open Wattpad Also Side Effect From Writer Block And Much More. )