Chpt. 3

Shayla

I finished making dinner and placed all their portions in each individual containers and if they wanted more they could get some. Luckily none of them had any food allergies cause I wasn't cooking shit else for the night. I bought a variety of chips, candies, and drinks for them to pick out once we started the movie.  Hearing my phone buzz I saw that Rico was FaceTiming me.

''Hey boo what's up?'' I asked while using the swiffer wet jet against my floor.

''What up I'm in Walmart getting some stuff what you want'' he asked while walking. ''I'm good I bought whole bunch of snacks and shit. I got you your gummy bears & hot cheeto puffs'' I said as I turned the camera for him to see. ''That's what's up I got the backwoods, you sure you don't need nothing else shawty'' he asked once again.

''Yes Rico I'm straight just get here already'' I cheesed. ''Heard you shawty I'll be dere soon'' he said then hung up. Once everything was cleaned up I was content with the set up, hooked up my laptop to the projector and put Netflix on.

I was dressed in pajama shorts and a big t-shirt with my big bunny slippers. Regular knocks to knocks that were beats was placed upon my door. Knowing it was these knuckle heads I opened the door. ''Yerrrrp'' they yelled while piling in my room with pillows and blankets.

''Now wait a damn minute I said come over for dinner and a movie not hotel Shay'' I said annoyed. ''You'll be aight where the food at?'' Kevin asked scratching is stomach. These niggas was dressed for bed. Durags, blankets, pillows, house shoes on some I'm home type shit. Kevon was quiet the whole time though.

"The food is over on that table over there, please use the napkins cause I just cleaned my floor'' I spoke to them all. ''Yo this shit look banging Shay'' Devin said while picking up a soda and water bottle. ''Good I hope y'all like it.'' I smiled. Going up to Kevon I hugged him from behind and rested my head on his back. ''Don't be mad at me'' I said. He turned me around and smiled. ''I'm not mad big head I just be territorial dats all'' he explained. ''Mhm well it's okay just don't be mad at me over something so small'' I replied.

Another set of knocks appeared and I hurried to get it. Seeing Rico fine ass made me blush so fucking hard. ''What up ma'' he said while pulling me into a hug. His 6'4 ass made me feel so small when I'm only 5'5. ''Hey come in'' I smiled. Butterflies were in my stomach cause seeing him in sweatpants made me sweat. Who wouldn't with all this testosterone in one room.

''Everybody this is Rico, you met Zay and Kevon earlier, this is Kevin & Devin'' I pointed to them. ''What's good'' they all said & one by one slapped him up, even Kevon petty ass.

''What you made beautiful'' Rico asked as he sat the Walmart bag down on my bed. ''Salmon and shrimp cajun alfredo I hope you like it'' I said as I pointed to the containers.

 ''Salmon and shrimp cajun alfredo I hope you like it'' I said as I pointed to the containers

''Shit look good as hell you definitely the whole package'' he flirted. In my head I was like yeah daddy I know, but the innocent me replied with a simple smile.

All of them laid out their blankets on the floor and Rico sat on my bed with me. Kevin brought his game and hooked it up to my tv. Their loud asses was into the game while me and Rico was flirting hard as fuck. ''I never rolled a backwood before I'm usually a swisher sweet type of chick'' I giggled.

''See that's why I'm around shawty I got you'' he said as he took his time licking the grape flavored wrap. Seeing him roll up was so sexy, shit everything he did was sexy. I felt eyes on me and Kevon quickly looked away like he wasn't staring.

3 hours later....

It was 11:30pm and all the guys were asleep except me and Rico. We stayed up talking and just laughing. ''You ready to light up ma?'' he asked while patting his pockets for the lighter.

''Been ready plus we can have our alone time'' I smirked. Getting out the bed I changed my slippers to my Uggs and put on my Northface fleece jacket. We made it to my car and Rico sat in the driver seat as I sat in the passenger.

With no words said he lit the blunt. It was definitely that gas cause the smell intensified once he started smoking. After a few pulls he passed it to me. Inhaling the lovely smoke I was relaxing and eventually put my seat back more.

''So why you single ma?'' Rico asked as I passed the blunt back. ''Honestly I was with somebody before the summer ended. We were together our senior year then broke up before we left for school'' I explained. He nodded and passed the L back. ''What about you? Cause no lie you fine as shit'' I smirked.

He laughed and rubbed his head. ''I really wasn't fucking with nobody I just been cooling. I'm not wit the drama and I haven't found nobody that match my drive feel me?'' He said. Nodding my head I studied his features. ''I am looking to lowkey chill wit a little shorty doe. You got the vibe I fuck wit'' he added.

''Oh yeah? What vibe is that boo?'' I quizzed. Smiling he kissed my lips gently. Not wanting to stop I deepened the kiss and stuck my tongue in his mouth. We made out for what felt like forever, but he pulled away and smiled. ''Yo lips go crazy shawty I fuck wit it'' he smirked.

Handing him my keys he pulled off and we drove around the city and smoked. The vibe was chill and I really was enjoying myself.

Once we got back to my building parking lot we stayed in the car. "You going home or you coming back up to my room?" I asked him. "I'll come up wit you" he said.

Getting out the car we made it back into the building and made it to my room. We stepped over everybody and got into my bed. He took his shirt off and laid on the other side of me. Turning towards him I couldn't help but kiss him again.

We were back at it just tonguing each other down when he slipped a finger inside me. Now don't judge me y'all but I'm single and I wanted to have fun. We was both lit and honestly the sexual tension was real.

The faster he fingered me the deeper he kissed me to hush my moans. "Fuckk Rico I'm cumming" I moaned against his lips. "Yeah let that fat pussy cum" and at his command I released myself. Trying to catch my breath he laughed then sucked my cum off his fingers.

"Ouu you nasty" I giggled quietly. "You ain't seen shit yet, but get some rest" he kissed my lips again and wrapped an arm around me. And eventually we both dozed off.