Chpt. 4

Shayla

Sitting at my desk I was finishing up some homework. It was Friday night and I had no plans. The boys where away for a game and even Kevon big head ass went to go support them. I wanted to get a head start on some work so I stayed behind. Hearing my phone buzz I looked at my phone and melted.

Rico😍😝🍆:

Me: Oh my gawwd I swear you don't know what you do to me😩😩💦Rico😍😝🍆: What u doing ma?Me: Well I was doing homework until you texted me but who knew I needed a distraction🥵🥵Rico😍😝🍆: Lol you coming thru later shawty😋😏Me: Hell yeah what y...

Rico😍😝🍆: What u doing ma?
Me: Well I was doing homework until you texted me but who knew I needed a distraction🥵🥵
Rico😍😝🍆: Lol you coming thru later shawty😋😏
Me: Hell yeah what you need me to bring?
Rico😍😝🍆: Just yo thick fine ass & some extra clothes
Me: Ouu you tryna get some tonight ain't you🤪👀
Rico😍😝🍆: Nah but you know I'll never turn your freaky ass down😏😏
Me: Bet
Rico😍😝🍆: It's a kickback at my boy house so we gon pull up if you down
Me: Shit I'm down, been here a whole month and haven't shook this ass yet
Rico😍😝🍆: All that ass😋
Me: Hush I'll see you later
Rico😍😝🍆: Gotchu I'll pick u up at 8 after I leave the gym
Me: Okayyy

Finishing up my work I cleaned my stuff up and went to go pack my bag. Rico and I have been sleeping at each other's place off and on for 2 weeks. We'd fool around, but nothing too serious. He wasn't pressuring me for sex and that made me want to give it to him more!

It was refreshing that he wasn't itching for sex. We been taking our time, but trust the sexual tension has increased. He even been cool with the boys, Kevon too but he keeps his distance of course.

I'm not gonna lie though. I'm feeling both of them.

Kevon was the one to make me feel welcomed when I first got here as well as making me feel like I have a friend in him. Then there's Rico he's chill, laid back and definitely gives off a hood nigga vibe, but he gives me butterflies like crazy.

I gave Micah the tea the other day and he suggested that I go for both. But knowing Rico in the little bit of time I've learned he don't share what he think is meant for him.....Kevon is also the same way.

___________________________

Rico😍😝🍆: I'm outside

I instantly shot out the bed and put my jacket on then grabbed my belongings. I made it out the building and hopped in his red Jeep. 

Kissing his lips softly he moaned and pulled away. "I see somebody missed me" he chuckled while pulling off. "Yeah something like that you missed me big head?" I asked while looking through Snapchat.

Pulling up to a loft like apartment building Rico parked in the parking lot and grabbed my bag from the back seat. Getting out the car I followed him as he led us into the building.

Once we made it to his floor he led us in his loft and we instantly walked to his bedroom

Once we made it to his floor he led us in his loft and we instantly walked to his bedroom. He sat my bag down and turned towards me. ''Come here'' he said lowly. Smirking I walked towards him slowly and he wrapped his arms around my waist. Kissing me roughly we battled dominance and he won. Pulling away I caught my breath.

''See this is how you be getting me wet I swear'' I fanned myself. Laughing he pulled out a wooden box with weed in it. ''Ima roll up just shower and get ready'' he said. Nodding my head I pulled out my dove body wash and body scrub. Making my way to his bathroom I dropped my clothes off piece by piece only because I knew he was watching me.  I heard him whisper that I was gonna give him blue balls.

That wasn't the plan though....I had a trick up my sleeve.

After showering and moisturizing I walked back to the bedroom with the towel wrapped around me. Rico lit the blunt when I he seen me walk towards the bed. ''I thought I was gonna have to come in there with how long yo ass took'' he joked. ''You should've,'' I said standing in front of him. I bent down and licked along his neck and his ears. ''See you really want this dick'' he grunted.

''I do, but I can wait'' I said laughing. He blew the smoke out and passed the blunt to me. Taking it, I took a pull from it and started looking through my bag for a few dress options. Passing the blunt back I showed him the dresses.

''Okay I need your opinion which dress should I wear tonight?'' I asked. I laid all three dresses on the bed and made him pick. ''I like the red one, that's my favorite color fasho'' he said while blowing smoke in my face. Winking at him I nodded and pulled out my glass slipper strappy heels. ''Whatever my boo wants'' I said. Smacking my ass he passed me the blunt and went to the bathroom to shower.

While he got ready I got myself dressed and proceeded to roll up again, this time with a backwood just like he taught me to do. Taking my time I sealed the wrap with my spit and used the lighter to make sure it stayed in place. 30 mins later he came out with a towel wrapped around his waist. ''I see you rolled up that's my girl'' he smirked while putting lotion on.

''Just like daddy taught me'' I teased. He looked at me through the mirror and smirked. ''Is that right?'' he asked. Nodding my head yes he dropped his towel and I damn near had a heart attack. Lord this man was begging for it. Lord knows I don't give it up easy, but that innocent shit went out the door.

Noticing I was staring he pulled a pair of polo boxer briefs out his dresser drawer. Slipping them on he continued to get himself dressed as I sat there quiet. All types of nasty shit ran through my mind and tonight was that night!

Matching colors he put on some sneakers to match and he was ready to go. Once we got back in the car he lit the rolled blunt and looked at me. ''On the real shawty I fuck wit you'' he said. ''I fuck wit you too boo'' I replied then kissed his lips. Pulling off he got on the highway and we bumped to Kevin Gates as we continued to smoke. I recorded myself rapping along to the music and turned the camera on Rico as he drove and rapped along as well.

Posting it on my Snapchat I instantly got views. Micah hit me up damn near dying to how fine he was, but Kevon screen recorded my video. His petty ass sent it to the group chat, but I didn't bother to read the messages.

To be continued....