Chpt. 5

Shayla

Rolling over to the other side of the bed I noticed Rico was no longer laying next to me. Hearing Kevin Gates faintly blasting from the other room with the smell of cooked food lingering I got up quickly. Sliding into his slides I went into his bathroom to brush my teeth. Fixing myself a little bit I made my way out his room.

Walking up behind him I hugged him and kissed his smooth back as he cooked. Turning towards me with the blunt in his mouth he passed it to me then kissed my lips. ''I see you finally up'' he teased. Taking a pull from the L I rolled my eyes at him then smiled. ''You only talking shit because you ate me till I passed out'' I replied.

''Sure did and I'll do that shit again play wit me if you want to'' he said coming to with both plates in his hands. Setting our food on the dining table we both sat at the table then started to eat. ''What classes do you got today?'' I asked him as I took a sip from my mimosa. ''Western Civ. then Bio'' he answered. ''Okay well I have one class today since my other one was canceled, did you wanna hang out?'' I asked him hesitantly.

Smirking he got closer to me then whispered, ''Yeah daddy wanna be wit yo sexy ass''. Hearing him say that made me melt and damn near leave a puddle on his dining seat.  ''Stop playing with me Rico or I'll put this pussy on you for real'' I spoke before I could process that I said that out loud.

Laughing he gripped my thigh and it made me shut my mouth. ''We ain't got time for ya lil games but yo ass better be ready when I finally do drop this dick off for real'' he said. Biting my bottom lip I cleared the table and went to go shower.

___________________________

Rico pulled up to the school and we both got out. ''Aight ma meet me at my last class at 1:30 text me when you figure out what you wanna do after'' he said stopping half way towards the building I was heading. ''Got you lil baby'' I smirked. Fake laughing he pulled me into him and kissed my lips.

''Aye aye no PDA niggas'' Devin said while patting Rico's shoulder. He pulled away laughing then slapping him up. ''Devin you get on my nerves lets walk to class big head'' I said. Winking at Rico we headed towards our class for the morning.

Once we sat in our seats Kevon came to the class door and motioned for me to come to him. Luckily it was 5 mins before class started or he would've had to wait. ''What's up Kevon?'' I asked him nicely. He kept a straight face and just stared at me. Instead of talking he proceeded to show me the video I posted on my Snapchat last weekend with me and Rico. ''So that's why your petty ass screenshot and screen recorded my shit...cause you jealous?'' I quizzed.

''I ain't jealous of shit. The nigga only been here for three mins and yo ass cuffed up'' he argued. Giving him a weird ass look I rolled my eyes. ''Your not jealous, but your pressing me about who I'm hanging with and when I'm hanging with them" I explained.

At that point he stood there ranting about Rico when he didn't bother to fuck with me when Rico wasn't around, he was always in these bitches faces. I, me, Shayla don't chase after no nigga that's chasing everybody. Kash Doll said it best that these niggas is for everybody.

Instead of responding to Kevon I turned around to walk back into class to take my seat. Tapping Devin, ''you need to get your boy he over here harassing me about Rico'' I said. ''Shay now you know Von ass wants you shit why else would he be bitching'' he laughed. Groaning I focused my mind on the professor as he started the class.

_____________________

Making it the the Biology building I waited outside Rico's class and started to snap him a picture of a silly face. When he opened my snap he sent one back of a girl's track that was hanging on her head. Cracking up I noticed that people were moving around which meant his class was over and everyone was leaving.

Idk what came over me, but seeing Rico fine ass exit that door made me want to tongue him down. He turned to me and pulled me by my waist to get closer to him. ''What up shorty'' he said kissing me. Giggling like a little girl I blushed before responding. ''First off you dead wrong taking of picture of that girl track'' I said. Shrugging his shoulders he wrapped his arm around me as we walked out to his car.

Getting situated in the car we pulled out a blunt and lit it. ''Where we going shorty?'' he asked as he pulled out of the parking lot and down the street. ''Well I need to go the mall since there's this rooftop party in a little while'' I said. Nodding is head he drove down the expressway and to the mall.

________________________

Rico insisted that we skip the rooftop party and just go to dinner

Rico insisted that we skip the rooftop party and just go to dinner. Which was fine with me since I have ate since we had breakfast. Fixing his varsity jacket and made sure he was straight before popping his head in the bathroom as I did my hair. "You done I'm hungry as shit" he complained.

"Yes big head I am. How do I look?" I asked as I have him a quick turn. "Fine as hell" he smirked then smacked my butt.

Once we made it to the restaurant rooftop we talked about our goals and wishes in life. Though Rico is somewhat involved in drug dealing he takes his education seriously. He said he mom passed before she could see him graduate high school so him dithering his education was a promise he made to her before she passed.

"Yo Shay lemme spit some shit wit you right quick" he said while staring into my eyes. Sipping on my drink I nodded and focused on him.

"It's only been a few weeks and seeing as though yo ass be laid up in my bed most nights let's just make this shit official. I fuck wit you and everything you stand for so it's only right I cuff yo fine ass" he smirked. Bitting my I nodded then leaned towards him to kiss his soft lips.

Hearing a ding on my phone I looked at it to see that Rico sent the picture of me in the group chat with me and the boys.

Rico😍😝🍆:

Dime Piece 💯😏

Dime Piece 💯😏

Devin🤪🤞🏾: Look at lil sis killin em💯🤍

"You petty as hell Rico" I said laughing. "So you think ion know about that nigga Kevon wanting you. It's obvious and half the gahdamn school knows and sees it. He don't know shit about me but he gon know I don't play about mine" he said in a serious tone.